6

Zhafir R.

I need some fucking pussy.

It's boring then a motherfucka in this school. All these flour monsters in this bitch, why the fuck we have to came to this white ass expensive school with only six other black people?

"Hello Zha."

"Wussup Heather."

"Nothing much, i am surprised you are calling me. You been OT a lot lately."

"Yeah a lot of my work is outta town lately."

"So when you coming back, I miss you."

"I am on my way, I will be there in like forty five minutes."

"Okay." i walked outta class and i saw one of Ri'asia friends and she started walking towards me.

She got a nasty ass attitude that's why I ignore her ass. She gives a very controlling energy and you can tell everything has always gone her way.

I sighed, as she got closer.

I aint seen Ri'asia since last last week so i dont know why she coming to me.

"Yo." i greeted her.

"Hey, where you been?"

"here."

"Well, Trey is out here looking for you and Ri'asia. he said something about yall fucking up his car. Ri'asia has been too scared to leave her room let alone her dorm. Her mom is about to make her transfer. I think that is extra as fuck but I also understand."

"She in there right now?" she nodded. "By herself ?" she nodded slowly.

"She is fine i was just talking to her."

"Come on, i wanna check up on her. I get shit to do and bitches to fuck so lets speed up." i could here her heels clacking against the ground.

"I have on heels slow down!"

"I got shit to do miss."

"My name is carmen."

"Well hurry up carmen."

"Don't you have a car?" she asked and I stopped dead in my tracks. "You stupid motherfucka." We hopped in my car.

I chose to ignore her.

We pulled to the dorms and we went straight to their apartment.

"Which one?" She pointed to a dorm and I walked in and she was asleep.

"Ri'asia wake up." I shook her and her eyes flutter open and she just stared at me.

"What's wrong?" she spoke in a whisper tone.

"You okay? I ain't see you in like two weeks." she sat up and hugged me.

I didn't what to do and i just hugged her back.

I don't know something and we wanted to protect her. I saw a lot of my mom in her and because I couldn't protect my mom my natural instincts is to protect her.

"Are you okay?" She nodded slowly.

I could feel myself wanting to pull away but I just let her have her way.

"Where have you been?" She pulled away.

" i've been around but I just wanted to come check on you but I got something that I need to handle." She nodded. "Let me get your number." She took my phone she put into her number. " listen don't like this nigga take over your world. He's not gonna be able to touch you again."