55

Ri'asia POV

"I wanna get my nipples pierced." I sighed and Zhafir pulled me away to the other side of him.

I wanted to go for a walk today. Tomorrow we leave for Atlanta and I random wanted to go for a walk and Zhafir invited his self.

"That shit gone hurt." He grabbed my hand.

Why was he always touching me?

"I know but I that would be so sexy, like it will give me like a spice." He chuckle and pushed him over a little bit. "Then when you suck them... mmm just delicious." I let his hand go.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"What?"

"Baby stop." He grabbed my hand. "Don't."

"Come on Zhafir you know I hate being touched."

"It's okay, you were trained to not like it but I love it. I love you." I rolled my eyes playfully. "You were just deprived and now you hate it because you take it as an attack but I love you." I frowned up my face and he stopped and I followed his motion.

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you more." He shook his head.

"No." He laughed. "I don't think so." I laughed and he kissed me.

"You make me so happy baby." He smiled and his dimples popped out and he knows I am a sucka for that shit.

"That is the goal, it comes easy when it is reciprocated. I love you so much. I love you with every bone and breath in my body." He ran his fingers through my hair and grabbed my face and kissed me and I deepen the kiss and his hands left my face and he cuffed my butt and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

***

Zhafir POV

I carried her through the airport. She was sleep and her ass was gone move slow asf fuck sleepy. Just dragging herself through the Airport.

"You guys are so cute." Some white lady whispered and I shot her a smile.

"Thank you."

It was four in the morning and the dick put her ass to sleep like always.

"Wussup." I walked up to Ant and Lenny.

"What's up." I dapped them up.

"She is a fucking baby, short mean ass." Ant rolled his eyes and I laughed.

Her and Ant got into an argument like two days ago and he still isn't talking to her.

"Where Jayda?"

"Right there." She was sleep on the chair. "You gone carry her the whole time? You don't think that is weird. She like 82."

"She is fine, stop hating. She already apologized. She is my baby and she feels safe in my arms. Mind your fucking business." Lenny laughed.