110

Dana POV

I laughed at her singing.

"Please you are killing my ears mom!" Malik laughed through the phone.

"On the frontline and we're still here! After the bomb drops! We go so hard! We lose control! The fire starts! Then we explode baby! We dry our tears!" She screamed and the driver laughed. "Only in love and war!" She started to do the adlib.

"Please." Malik groaned.

"She is killing it." The driver cheered.

We have been here for three days already and he has become our best friend. Seriously, he has been so fun. He gave us a tour and we have been to a couple of clubs and cafes and dinners. We have had fun because of him. He has not only been fun and a great driver but he has become the hook and way in and a security guard and flirt. He definitely wants momma Alicia.

"Stop flirting with my mom." We all laughed.

We pulled up to the bridal shop and he helped us out.

"I will set dinner reservations."

"Oh set-" she walked over to him and whispered in his ear and he started cheesing.

Ew what the fuck.

"Okay baby I will FaceTime tonight. Enjoy practice."

"Okay, I love you so much and I can't wait to taste your pussy again." My mouth fell open. "Making my money water just by talking about it." I laughed softly.

"I love you so much baby." I laughed. "Talk to you later."

"Taste you later." He hung up and I shook off the feeling in the pit of my lower stomach.

We walked in and she greeted us like so always did.

"Okay so your mother in la- we'll mother told me about the little obsession you had with say yes too the dress." I laughed and looked at Momma Alicia and she threw her hands up in surrender. "Don't be embarrassed because I was obsessed too and look where it's gotten me."

"Cool." I laughed.

"So I brought a platform out her and got a white couch and the whole set up for you."

I looked at the say yes to the dress sign.

"Oh my God." I covered my mouth. "This is beautiful."

"Okay so I will take you in the back and get you dressed and we play out your dreams." I nodded and she lead me to the dressing room.

Jayda POV

"Okay y'all can come in now. She is in the back." Malik's mom whispered into the phone.

"Okay." We hopped out the car and went in.

"Regina you sit here and Jayda you can sit here and the rest of you sit where ever I am going to sit here." She directed.

"Oh my goodness I am so happy to be here." Regina squealed quietly.

"Yes. I know she will look great." One of the girls spoke.