32

Zhafir POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing,

"Hello?"

"Hey... I am sorry that I've been ignoring your calls." I sighed at the sound of Amber's voice. " I am not trying to be sneaky or anything I am just trying to make sure you now I get my shit together."

"Understandable." I got out of Asia bed and walked into the living room. "So how everything looking?"

"I- I had a stillborn." She cried.

"What is that?"

" is when the baby dies at birth. My blood pressure was very high making an placental abruption. I woke up and I was bleeding and my stomach was hurting very bad. They rush me to the hospital and induced me and I gave birth but the baby was already dead. the placenta separated from the womb before the baby is born." I sighed.

"Awe man, I am so sorry."

" it's fine I mean it hurt now but God does everything for a reason. Look at me I am a mess, my life is all over the place I didn't even know who her father was. I still live with my parents and I'm still in college it's just a lot going on and it was no place for a baby in my life." I sighed. " One day I will be grateful for this but right now- right now it hurts really bad." She cried.

Carmen walked in the living room.

" well like I said before I am so sorry that happened to you but like you said there's no place for a baby in your world."

"Yeah." She let out a deep breath. " well I wish you the best of life and much more. You are really a nice guy."

" thank you, same to you. You are really a nice guy to." She erupted in laughter. "Sike I'm playing but you are an nice girl and I wish you the best in life."

We talked for a little while longer and I hung up.

"Who was that?" Carmen asked.

I looked at her.

" OK listen, I apologize for what I did but honestly I was just angry. I wanted you to cheat so I could have my friend back I felt like everybody left me."

" we both know that's not true." She sighed. " you were so OK with this idea of the girls getting love but soon as you start fucking on old boy but soon as he stepped back because you try to play the fuck out of him in front of his friends for no fucking reason. Don't forget me and Antonio is around every time you talk about this nigga. So you tried to play him for what? You shitted in your own pie. Now that attention is not on you or you feel like they are getting the love that you deserve and because you're a spoiled you fucking brat you wanna try to ruin what they have going on. You are a selfish ass person and you need to get your shit together."

My phone started ringing.

"Mark."

"Come get this painting man, we can't get a price for it but it was bored out of a museum in Europe by some rich guy. He spent millions on it but because we can't find a price we can't tag it."  I went the room and Camille was still sleep and I threw on my shit.

" how much you want?"

" I was gonna put it up for 10,000 but since you always rocking with us I'll just give it to you for 500 you spend a lot of money here anyway." 

"I'll give you a grand." He chuckled.

I hung up and finished getting dressed and hopped in my car. I had to hurry up before Camille woke up because if she wake up and I'm not there she will throw a whole fucking fit for 5+ days. I pulled up to the pawnshop and we quickly got situated. I paid for the painting and I want about my day. I put it in my trunk so even if she got in a car she won't be able to see it.