54

Ri'asia POV

"You wanna come to Atlanta with me?" Zhafir massaged my boob.

It was kind of irritating me, but turning me on. Today I just feel like arguing. I want to spice things up. It is is getting boring today.

"Yeah, you going to handle business?" He nodded and I watched him type on his phone. "Who we texting?"

"You mean who I am texting?" He frowned his face. "My bestfriend."

"Don't fuc- don't play right now Zhafir." He laughed.

"We are texting your dad, who else do I call my bestfriend beside him and Ant." He showed me and I smacked his phone out his hand and he kissed his teeth and took his hand out my shirt and grabbed his phone and turned the other way.

"You mad." He didn't respond. "Baby."

"Shut up." He waved me off.

"Don't be mad baby, I am sorry." He looked at me and shook his head and went back to what he was doing.

"That shit was unnecessary. You need a moment I can already see what going to happen."

"I was playing." I climb on top of him and he push my off gently.

"Move."

"Stop." I pushed his arm.

"You stop." He hopped up and walked out the room.

Zhafir POV

She been doing to good for this past month. She ain't start one arguement and I could feel it in her vibe since we woke up. She's been nitpicking All morning.

"Why you leave?"

"I am getting a water I am coming back." I sighed.

" well, you could've just said you are getting a water. Why you acting weird?" I nodded.

" I will tell you next time."

" why are you acting like this?"

" what did I do? why are you acting like this? What do you wanna argue or something?"

" I'm not trying to argue I'm just saying. It's obvious that you in your feelings about me hitting your phone. Let it go stop acting weird." she waved me off. " I told you I was playing."

" one, don't tell me how to react when you did something to me. Two, stop playing your fucking self. Three, go ahead because you really trying me right now."

" I'm not trying to tell you how to react I am just telling you that I was playing. We play like that all the time." She yelled.

"Whatever."

" I really hate when you do this. You start a argument and then you want to act all nonchalant." she snapped. " you always trying to make it seem like I'm so fucking crazy."

" you are fucking crazy."

" I hate when you do-"

"Shut up." I motioned for to laid down and she smirked and she walked over to the bed and laid down.

"I wanna talk about this." I nodded and I ripped off her panties and closed the door and locked it.

"Talk." I pulled my dick out and stroked it until it got hard and slid in and she gasped. "Come on tell me what's the problem." I gave her long fast strokes and she reached out and I grabbed her hands and pinned them against her legs.

"Shit."

"Talk."

"Talk about what?"

"What is the problem? Why you tripping?"