105

Dana POV

"Aye! Turn me up I'm tryna fuck! Point me to the sluts!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and Malik sat back and watched me.

everybody is out at the club tonight because it's been two months since the Ri'ja got here and this is Asia's first time out. So we're going to do our big one.

"Ew she is embarrassing." Asia laughed.

"She really is young."

" boo-hoo, how about you hoes stop talking shit and get to partying. We didn't come here and sit and drink, we would've been at a lounge or we should've did a brunch or dinner... We're here to party, we're in a club turn up!" Malik grabbed me and pulled me infront of him.  "Am I doing too much?" I asked MY MAN and he shook his head.

"You are having fun, do you."

"Oh okay." I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

"Aye! Don't play with it don't play with it don't play with it!" Sierra yelled and I screamed and they laughed.

"Yes!" I grabbed her. " he just wanna send me automatic with a drum!"

" don't ask me if I'm finished now bitch I just begun! I ain't giving out no nanie to no nigga just for fun! Are you dumb!" We danced.

She gave her cup to Hassan.

"Come on."

"Hold up. Baby help me." He took off my heels. She grabbed my hand and we went to the dance floor.

She started throwing ass and I just rode the wave.

You were on the dance floor for at least 30 minutes.

Her ass has always been fat but watching it moves hits different.  Some girl just pressed up on me. We were switching positions whenever this song changed. They had the perfect playlist tonight. I was having so much fun just being free and dancing. Sierra is definitely a good time because I would've been partying by myself. Everybody has mommy vibes now, don't give me wrong. It's very adorable and admirable, but I don't have it so I am lit.

Is there's one group of girls who keep trying to brush by us. They definitely want our attention.

I try to figure out who they were, but I didn't know none of them. It was only three of them and they just keep getting closer and closer, they are crying out for attention.

"Bitch why you just bump me?" Sierra snapped me out my thoughts.

"Move." She looked her up and down.

Sierra looked at me.

I honestly just wanted to keep enjoying the night.

"You wanna keep dancing?" She nodded.

We went right back to dancing like nothing ever happened.

The push back on us again.

"Just keep dancing." I yelled and I took of my ring and put it in my ring box and back in my purse.

Now I know they really want a problem. They are going to keep doing this until we say something or do something.

"You know them?" She asked and I shook my head.

" every club has their mean girls. Let's just keep having fun." I shrugged. "Because if she bump me one more time off with her head."

We went back to dancing.

"There's a meeting in my bed! I don't don't want the dick if I ain't about to head!" I twerked on Sierra.