104

Jayda POV

"Do me a favor and Relax." Malik motioned at Dana.

"You-"

"Aye..." he drug out. "Cut it out.We are not doing this shit. Don't- do not play with me." He snapped.

"No this is not fair because you-" he grabbed her arm and she snatched away and he grabbed her by the gap in the back of her pants and pull her into the hallway.

"His soft spoken as is going to go crazy."

"Child he know how to put out her fire. She is hot headed as fuck but it's just because her first reaction is to get mad but he is good at communicating. He gets upset too but he doesn't really show it." I explained. "Fire and a water sign. He is gentle passion and she is a fiery passion."

"They def approach shit differently."

"What time is it?" Zhafir woke up and face was swollen.

"Look at you face." He waved me off.

"It is like this every morning." He sighed. "Let me hop in the shower." He stood over the bassinet and observed Ri'ja.

" the nurse came in here earlier, I reposition time not to long ago so you should have time to get in the shower." He smiled softly.

"She is so beautiful."

"I know." He danced and we laughed,

"I got a baby."

"I know." I laughed.

"It's been four days and I can't believe it."

"Well do what you gotta do then." Malik shrugged walking and Dana walked in behind him.

"I will." She shrugged and flopped in the chair.

"What is going on?"

"She is rampaging and I am trying to make her aware that she is only feeling this way because of her-"

"You don't-"

"Don't not cut me off." He looked at her and she folded her arms. "Now I am going to start over and I don't wanna hear shit from you." Zhafir shook his head and grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom.

"She not going for it." Antonio whispered.

"You do not know the Malik Dana." I laughed. "He definitely gets her ass together with out doing to much." I watched.

I hear it over the phone every once in a while. Her ass will start crying when he is mad.

"$100 she snap."

"$1000 she don't."

"Okay $1000." We shook on it and now we were glued like a TV and Dana is so impulsive and unpredictable that she might snap.

"Baby-" she sighed. "Okay I get it. I don't wanna argue."

"Ew." Antonio balled up his face. "What the fuck is this?" I laughed.

"Nah, you need to sit down and take a minute. I don't know what you going through and you need to get to the point where you are calm enough to explain it to me. this little attitude that you've been having all morning. Dead that shit right now."

"I am just going to go." She got up and he shook his head. "Why not?" He looked at her and she started crying and he pulled her in a hug.

"You are alright." He rubbed her back. "You are just having a tough morning. It's still the morning. This is not going to control the rest of your day and that is all I want you to understand. You have all day to go, just because you woke up on the wrong side of the emotion panel. Don't mean it's going to stay that way. Just calm down and relax." He spoke softly.