52

Rain POV

I woke up to Dana arms and legs wrapped around me. This girl Think she still sleep with her body pillow. First of all she is taller than me and this is just uncomfortable. I'm used to being wrapped around somebody not somebody being wrapped around me.

" Dana let me go." I tapped her and she woke up and I hopped up to use the bathroom. "Come on get up, you wanna ride with me to go to Zhafir's place."

"Yeah." She rubbed her eyes. "Can you take me school shopping?" I nodded.

" yeah me and Jayda will take you." She hopped up and I let her get in the shower first.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

" stop fucking playing with me." Zhafir snapped. " what's your problem? What's going on with you?"

" you are the one that started the argument do you not remember?"

" I don't remember what we were fucking arguing about. Obviously it wasn't that fucking serious for you to not pick up my call for the rest of the night. Then you put your phone on do not disturb. The fuck, then if I would've pull up to your house-"

" then what? If you pull up to my house and did what?" He laughed and I smiled.

" threw your ass out the window and ran you over with my car." He snapped.

" yeah well I'll be at your house soon and we can handle everything like that. You talking heavy stuff right now but then when I pull up you going to stand there looking dumb." He laughed.

" no I'ma fuck you up, the guys are here so if you are bringing- Yes jayda? Why do you keep busting in my room?"

"I am sad." She sighed.

"About what?"

"Because." I felt myself get sad from the sadness in her voice.

"Because what?"

"Antonio is-"

"What is the problem?" He cut her off. "Just tell me and maybe we can fix it, okay?" I watched him get up.

"I don't want you guys to die." She bust out crying.

"Huh? Why you thinking like that?" He sighed and it was some shuffling around in the background.

I just shook my head. She has been very worried about their well-being for like the last Four days. She say that she don't know why she think like that but I believe it's a sign. That is why him Antonio have been staying in real close lately.

Dana came out the bathroom and I hopped in the shower and quickly washed up and then we ended up deciding to get breakfast on the way there.

We stopped by Chick-fil-A and made our way straight to their house.

"I have Boyfriend." She confessed.

"Oh really? Who is he?"

" some guy that I met at a football game. He goes to my school and he is so cute." She giggled. "I went on a date with him, he is kinda boring but he is cute." I couldn't help but laugh at the goofy smile that she had on her face.

" do you like him? I mean I can tell that you like him but do you like like him?"

" yes." She nodded. " but this is like the first guy that I ever liked so I might ghost him soon." She shrugged and I laughed.

" don't do that." She shrugged.

***

"Hey baby." He pushed me out his way. "Wait you really mad? I thought we were going to fuck, not really fight." He busted out laughing. "What?"