87

Asia POV

I wake up and Zhafir was in the bed.

I feel like once goes through anything, or at odds anybody, he kind of distance himself from everybody including me.

Antonio hasn't been speaking to neither of us, we can call his name, we can call his phone. We will be talking to me standing right in front of us and he will ignore us.  Honestly me and Antonio haven't had a good relationship for a while, we barely even talk to each other anyway.

Honestly, I never wanted to cause division was in their relationship. It may not bother me, but I know it definitely bothers him. Blood couldn't make them any closer, it's so surprising that Antonio can just cut him off for one little mistake.

I got up and got in the shower and I got dress.

Jada isn't really talking to me, she's kind of been keeping her distance from both of us as well. Which I expected because that's our man. Malik too, I am and Zhafir shared a few words after everything.

I don't know why everybody's blaming me for everything, certain stuff I get, but everything that you're blaming me for literally has nothing to do with me. I didn't tell them to fight.

"Good morning baby." Zhafir walked in the room.

"Good morning." I smiled and he kissed me. "You okay?"

"I am fine, you okay."

"Ant still not talking to you?" He sighed.

" I should've never put my hands on him. I was upset about something else and it just feels like he caught me in the right moment. I should've definitely handled the situation way differently. He is right I have to start calming you down. You take things to another level and me putting my hands on him... It's not your fault at all. It was in my own doing, however, you put me in situations where I feel like I have to do this or do that because of how you approach people and how you speak to people. You're pregnant we get it, you're emotional we get it, but not become someone who no one wants to be around. Stop getting smart with people for absolutely no reason."

" I didn't even get smart with him."

Why is he trying to flip it on me? If he just acknowledge the fact that him putting his hands on him had nothing to do with me?

" you did, it's how do you say things. The neck rolling, the eye rolling. How
you speak to people is how they receive it. You don't curse at nobody unless you're upset."

"I am sorry." I sighed and he looked away from me. "Baby I really am, I won't do it anymore.

" You cannot keep saying you're sorry, you have to change in someway. You blamed you being pregnant on the reason you treated Dana that way, your random outburst with me, now in this situation. You have to change, I feel like you use it as an excuse to be mean. You weren't mean like this when I first met you. You were sweet sweet girl." He sighed. "Then the whole am I attracted to your sister thing, that really made me feel some type away because now I feel like I can't love or show affection, or care to anybody else. Especially women, if you think I am that low to mess with your under age sister, or you would think that I find her attractive like that. Now I have to be locked away from everybody so you won't feel that type away. Because if you think that about me, think I will do anything... I have to be in the shell all the time. I am sick of being in the shell. I want to have fun in life too, I have no problem protecting you, being the strong one, providing for you. I have no problem doing that but I also want to be able to laugh and smile and be me. I don't feel like I can be me around you because you... I just don't know how to explain it."