78

Ri'asia POV

"No start standing up for yourself. Don't let the bitches play with you." Dana snapped.

"I would be fucking fighting everyday!"

"I don't give a fuck! I don't like that, they act like you some type of punk bitch. Everybody sit around and just let shit like that slide. The fuck y'all go going on." She looked at Jayda. "This how y'all rock? Let me know because I will keep my distance."

"Girl, ain't nobody fighting every bitch that step to her." Jayda waved her off.

"Dana relax." Zhafir sighed. "Lets bring it down a few notches."

"Fuck that." He groaned.

Dana is mad because some girl tugged my hair in the mall and I didn't wanna fight so I kept it pushing. Dana is all about stepping, she is a fighter but I am not anymore. I was forced to be a fighter but I am not. I do kinda regret it because that was way too much. It was some girl I Trey used to sea l with. I said I don't know just to avoid that argument.

I was just praying she didn't yell out the details of what happened because Zhafir and Ant weren't there. It is so embarrassing.

"What happened?"

"That shit is too embarrassing for me to say. I can't believe my sister known for getting played with like this." She scoffed. "Trey really set the foundation for your ass, he done made so many bitches punk you out now that just something you are used to."

"Aye, don't fucking play with me. You are taking shit to far." I stepped to her.

"Come on now, where was this energy a hour ago?" She laughed in my face.

"You are talking hella crazy. I get it, I should've did something."

Zhafir POV

I just watched as the went back and forth.

"You beat me up when I was 13. Let that shit go. We both know I will dick your shit. Stop fucking playing with me." Dana glared up at her. "You not built for me."

"You are my little sister." Asia doinked her in her head. "I will beat you the fuck up." Malik stood up and I motioned for him to sit back down.

"Bro come on." He sighed.

"Let it happen." He sat back.

Dana has been running around here like a guard dog. I don't know what the fuck is going on with Asia, she just been any different mind space. I don't know why everybody is fucking with her now. Dana just wants he to protect herself, we have had this talk as well. She is so quick to wanna put her hands on me or punch on me, but don't have that energy for the people outside. It's not even about me anymore, it's like Trey has sent his bitches a bat symbol. They have been on Asia's ass a lot lately and she acts so fucking scary.

"You are a fucking punk when it comes to bitch outside but since you think you can beat me you have no problem stepping to me."

"You are a bitch outside. I don't know yoh like that. We just started being around eachother. We ain't sisters like that."

"So what. I already know where you are going to take this. You are so fucking predictable you evil miserable bitch. Everytime you get mad at me you bring up the fact we have different dads and my dad doesn't want me. That's why I never fucked with you and I kept my distance from your dad but the truth is he loves me just as much as he loves you and you hate it sometimes. Imagine growing up in a house with a bitch who always reminded you that you didn't belong. I was a little kid bitch. Trust me I know we ain't sisters, Jayda has not one lick of blood to you and you always treated her better."