92

Zhafir POV

"This is nice as fuck." Malik pointed to the ring and kept looking through the case.

This is our 10th jewelry store.

I would love to say that we are here for me, but that's not the case. We are here because Malik.

I am actually amazed at how they are so persistent on getting married Young. It's cool. They are doing everything the right way. Lenny was on the phone crying for like two hours yesterday. He is pitiful. He is happy for her, and he gave Malik the okay. I mean as a parent of course he's nervous. He respects Malik.

they are 18 and 19 and ready to commit their life to each other. That is so pure to me. Is it scary because I don't want Dana to grow up yet, but I love this for her. It eliminate a lot of bullshit out of her life. Malik is a great kid, he's very straight up and down. Everyone thinks I act like Lenny , but really Malik takes the cake. And he didn't even grow up around him.

"Price range?" The guys asked.

"I have 3 thousand."

"Well over here we have these." He pull out the rings and they were glistening.

"How much is this one?" He pointed to the one he saw when we first walked in.

"2,220 and I can throw in a small diamond encrusted band. 3 k." He nodded and looked at me.

"I think she would love it." He smiled.

***

"OK, so I don't know how I want to do it, maybe a dinner, she loves everything to be private and small. So maybe a dinner and y'all can be there."

"Yeah."

" or, she just posted this video on her Instagram story. Where the girl and her friend was getting ready all day and then they did like a little scavenger hunt. But I think that would be too predictable. Maybe the girls can take her out you know, get her dressed, and all of that and just say it's a quadruple date. Then she goes up and I'm gonna have like a sign or something and then we can still have dinner. But I just wanna propose to her in a big way because we both don't want a big wedding. We said maybe in the future but now, it's not really what's important." I nodded.

" whatever you do, she's going to love it. She's so in love with you and I really appreciate that you make her feel that way."

" it's really my pleasure, I never would've thought that the girl that I had a crush on in school would be my wife. I thought it was just a little crush, and when I used to see her, I used to make it a priority to speak. She paid me absolute dust. I felt crushed every time she walked away, but every time she passed me I had to do it to myself, just to hear her voice. Just to get a hug." He expressed with his eyes closed with the hugest smile. " like I was just thinking of that shit last night. Who would've imagined, I am so fucking lucky and I need to take advantage of this shit. I have to do my best and be my best because I can't even fathom the thought of losing her. I finally got her, we had our rocky beginning, but once we grew an understanding, and we had a conversation, we were on the right track and every since then I've been falling deeper and deeper. It's like a bottomless pit, I could never stop learning from her, I could never stop loving her more and more every day. Maybe I feel like this because I'm young, but I love her in so many different ways man. I lie to not, just seeing her every day- I ain't gone cry in the cafeteria." I laughed. " Bro I'm fucking shaking, I can't." He became choked up.

Damn.

" And that's exactly how you know that you guys are going to last. You should never be or feel too in love with someone. Once they make you feel that way and you have to step back and be like damn I'm sacrificing so much because I love you. Once you have to question your own love, that's when we have a problem."