101

Zhafir POV

I don't know what it is but Sierra really is pissing me off. Antonio say that it's because I thought she would always belong to me but that is not true. I don't think it is. She stunting on me for a nigga I sent her way.

Right now we are all getting dress for the party Malik planned for Dana. I am so excited for them.

He must fuck better than me. That is what it is and I am fine with that. She really trying to- No I am not. I am not okay with that.

"Breathe..." I sighed into the mirror. "We are not 18 no more. We don't love her no more. We are in a happy relationship- well i never loved her." I looked at myself. "Yes we did. We are over that now. We are just in are feelings."

What the fuck is going on? Why am I doing this? I know I don't want her but everything in me still want her to want me. She was my first love, the first person I was ever attracted and attached to. I did do a LOT of fucked up she but damn. Maybe Antonio is right, this is my karma.

"You alright?" Asia walked beside me and I nodded. "You been acting like a sad puppy since last night. You sure?"

"Yea, I am fine. Just a lot on my mind.  I am tweaking, I am just stressing myself out for no reason." I shrugged.

"You sure it's no reason." I nodded.

Shake it off. Ego is not this important. Just let it go.

"Remember you have to be careful."

"Okay." She grabbed my hand.

Jayda POV

"I am serious. You should've seen his face." I laughed. "Hassan was trying to  see if I still cared about him. I mean he was my first love and he took my virginity but he was also the first person to betray me, abandon me, shame me, embarrass me, even if I wasn't with Hassan, like we spoke about, it was time for me to move on. He has hurt me enough and like you said, I am not going to leave him alone until he hurts me to the point of no return and that woke me up. Like why did I think that was okay to behave like that or accept that. Yes I had a very fucked up and abusive family but I knew better.  That wasn't love, he used to tell me how much he loved and respected me and appreciated me but told Amera she was his first love. Like how, he was messing with her months before I knew, she was my bestfriend. I hung with her everyday and she stayed with me and to think they were probably fucking in my house. He was wicked to me and my heart poured nothing but love and even with the way he treated me I never changed. Ever. He was still getting the same sweet and nurturing and caring me. I did EVERYTHING for him. He still kept shitting on me. Then he get with these hoes and change. So fuck him, he is where he wants to be and I am happy for him. I don't care honestly. I really don't."

"I know you don't because your ass is not in tears right now. Any other day before this you would been in tears so as you said he was my first love." I mocked her and she laughed.

"Girl fuck him, Malik ask me to come today but I am only going if Hassan goes. He doesn't know what happened with me and Zha. I don't want her blaming the whole world for me being there."

"She is probably not even going yo pay you no mind. She be in her own world with her man." I shrugged.

"Okay then I will probably come. I just don't want to ruin their vibe. I am happy for Dana. She was trying to fight me but I can't do nothing but respect that. We actually had a conversation and we are just a like. Like yes good sis." I laughed.

"Now that I think about it, y'all are really are." I shook my head. "Sag and Gems give off the same vibe. A Gemini and a Leo was never going to work. I know y'all was crazy as fuck." I shook my head at the thought