18.5

Ri'asia POV

" OK see you then she deserved to get her ass whooped." Jayda shrugged. " i've been told you to beat that bitch ass when she kept trying to come here and fight you. Cause she was fucking with your nigga."

"Then he was just standing there looking so fucking stupid and it was making me mad." They laughed. "He is so cute but that right is enough for me."

"Boo please. That fine ass man." Carmen shook her head. "You know you are not done. One he isn't gonna let you be done. Two you guys are wrapped around eachother feelings. Three you just need to stop playing with him and let him know what it is. You are grown tell him that you like him and tell him that he belongs to you. That right there would fix all of this shit."

Somebody knocked on the door and Cameron jumped up to get it.

"He is fine." I sighed.

He walked in the living room. I stood up and made my way to my room.

"Aht." He grabbed my arm. "Relax." He pullled me to him.

"Why are you here?"

"Let's not play these games. You out here really acting crazy. Fighting and speaking out of tongue."

" because you wanna say some bullshit about us not being together when we are literally physically together every day all the fucking time."

"Watch your tongue." I tried to pulled away from him and he pulled me closer. "Stop playing with me." He whispered in my ear.

"Then get off of me."

He let me go.

"Go in the room."

"No."

Was I being petty yes because he's not gonna tell me what to do.

I walked and sat on the couch and everybody was quiet.

Zha POV

Calm down. She is trying me right now. I know she is so I cannot give it to her but it's eating me alive.

I stood there for a second to control myself.

"So do you guys wanna go out to eat?" She asked and it clicked.

I walked over to her and grabbed her the collar and lift her over the couch and carried her into the room.

"What the hell." I tossed her on the bed and I close the bed.

"Ri'asia please stop fucking playing with me right now. You really trying to make me act an ass in this bitch. And you do not know me."

" what if you been sleeping over here one day and some nigga popped up.."

" don't act like it ain't never happened before." I snapped.

" he popped up because he wanted to pop up not because I asked him for sex or I have been having sex with him. He wasn't asking me for sex he was trying to beat my ass because I wouldn't have sex with him let's be clear." She yelled. " first of all the bitch should have never even came over there you should've had that bitch in check. Let them know what the fuck is going on because I don't have time for shit like that. This is the same reason that Trey and I turned out the way that we did. About the same girl... I didn't fight her for you I fought her for me so let's be clear about that."