106

Asia POV

"Hey baby is everyone at the house?" I heard my dad's voice.

"Yes," I yawned and sat up and Ri'ja laid on Zhafir chest sleep. "Dana and Malik are here today."

"Okay me and Tab are on our way. So be up and dressed. Everybody."

"Okay dad, bring breakfast."

"Okay."

"Bye I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up and I carefully picked her up off his chest and his eyes opened.

"Good morning baby." I whispered.

"Good morning beautiful." He closed his eyes.

"You were up at night." He nodded. "I told you that you can wake me up baby."

"You need your rest because she be stuck to you like glue during the day." He shrugged. "I used to be the same way about them titties." I laughed.

"Well get up my dad wants everyone to be up when he gets here." He nodded.

"Ten more minutes."

"Okay. I am going to go empty these pumps. And release some of this tension. I am probably going to have her on bottles to day my nipples hurt." He nodded.

"It is whatever you wanna do. If you need a break take it."

"I be right back."

"Give her back." He reached out for her and I gave her back. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I walked out the room and Regina and Gene were knocked the fuck out on the couch. They watched Ri'ja while we went out yesterday.

"Y'all get up." I shook them and once I made sure they were up, I went to wake everybody else up.

As soon as everybody was work, the daily traffic in the house began.

"Every morning baby." Malik laughed. "Regina and Gene, y'all getting dressed in our room. We got some clothes y'all can wear."

"Oh cause I was just about to say that." Gene stretched.

"Come on." He laughed. "You ugly as shit." We laughed and I took my over night pump off and they were filled to the tip top.

This is going to be a good one today because my boobs at still hard and big and tight.

I poured it in a measuring pitcher.

I went until I couldn't no more. I did thirty ounces, this shit is was amazing. This has become one of the most exciting parts of my day.

"How much did you do today?" Dana walked up behind me.

"30."

"Yes... my neice finna eat good." She snapped. "I hope when I breastfeed I do that much."

"Yes it is such a relief. Have you and Malik thought of any new ideas as far as the wedding?"

"Yes, I did the consultation and we got a dress design and everything. I am flying to her next week. We need measurements and I gotta do a in person picking. I am excited about that. We just want Don Juan roses every. We want like a greenery type venue and than a party after. Our name or theme is I heard it through the grapevine. So we okay it like a forest. I am going to invite my friends from school I grow up with and he is going to do the same and then we did decide on bridesmaids and groomsmen. Maid of honor and shit. We still want it small wedding but dad said we needed to go a little bigger but we decided to focus on details if anything. It went from 50 guest wedding to 200 guests. So we are focus on details."