56 *a fast chapter*

Ri'asia POV

" OK now I apologized way to fuck you much. I told you it was a mistake. I'm starting to think you just don't like me and that was your way to stop being my brother."

" you cannot gaslight me into accepting your apology. I will accept it when I accept it." He laughed.

" but I am sorry, I did not mean to hit you for real you just moved." I whined and he stared at me.

" you are fucking crazy and you are mean."

" Nuh huh, I am not mean you are being mean."

" you punched me in my face because I told you that I won't make you a sandwich."

" you called me fat!"

" I did not, I said, if you are so hungry that make your own damn sandwich. You be making up shit and putting words in people mouth."

"You called me Eleanor from Alvin and the chipmunks." He laughed.

" that was me calling you fat you are chubby like a cute chipmunk. She was the cutest chipmunk on the movie. You had on green and you are adorable." he laughed.

" well, that wasn't a compliment."

" you say that about every compliment, you gotta stop being so sensitive you have brothers now. We are a little rough, but we don't mean any harm. If I thought it was going to hurt your feelings, I would have never said it. I will never joke with you like that again." He sighed.

"No."

"No what?"

" it is who you are. I don't want you to change who you are. I am just gonna have to get used to it." he smiled.

"How about this... I will be more aware of your feelings and you communicate when I hurt your feelings. Every time, at the exact time that it happens, so I can fix it. if you don't tell me, then I can't fix it and you do not need to be really trying to hit me. I am a guy I am not gonna hit you back. You can say you did it by mistake but you did punch the shit out of me."

"Deal." He nodded.

He hugged me and helped me off the counter top.

"Y'all cool now." I walked in the living and I nodded. "Jayda your stomach is squishing my hand." He groaned and she shrugged and stayed there.

"You her brother deal with it." Ant flopped down beside them and Jayda turned and laid on him going back to sleep and Zha laughed.

"Dumb ass." He hopped up and grabbed me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come with me."

"Are we going to have sex?" I smiled and he laughed.

"No." My smile dropped and Antonio laughed. "We are about to get dressed and go out. Didn't you wanna go to juicy crab?"

"Jayda wanted to go too."

"Come on y'all need to get ready you know we out tonight." He looked at Ant and he nodded.

"I know."