29.5

Zha POV

"We the only ones here?" She walked into the house.

"I am guessing. Antonio is OT right now." I locked the door and she took of the suit jacket.

I ain't gone lie a nigga look hella expensive today. Lenny helped a nigga get a suit and shit. I ain't never did but shit like this. He was helping with this shit and I greatly appreciated it. He has always been like a pops to me.

This hoe was hot though.

"Suspenders? You know how I feel about suspenders." She smiled and I laughed.

"Do I look like Malcolm?"

"Who? Massimo?"

"What ever that nigga name is."

"You look better then him. You look amazing. You do have his swag going." I laughed. "You we're trying look like him?"

"Yeah, you better fuck me like you said you would."

"What I say?" She throw her bags on the couch and walked over to me.

"You know what you said. This red lipstick really works for you babe." She kissed me.

"It works for you too. You should get my name tatted." I laughed. "I am serious." She wiped my lips

"I will. Where you want it?" She patted my chest. "Or my rib? I got something right there already."

"Oh yeah the bird. I'll take the rib plus I hear it hurts more- what are we talking about? You going to fuck me? Actually hold up." She went upstairs.

I put the food and shit in the fridge and grabbed my Jacket and made my way upstairs.

I walked in the room and she was spread out on the bed with her legs wide open. She was playing with her pussy and I threw the jacket on the chair and walked over to her.

He moans instantly made me hard.

"Nope. Don't touch me." She held up her foot.

"Stop playing with me."

"I am so serious." She continued to pleasure herself. "Watch me."

"Camille." I grabbed her leg and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"I am serious just sit back and enjoy the show." She bit her lip.

I sighed and did as told. I could feel my dick get stiff just from hearing her moans.

"Mmm..." she moaned. "Yes." She moaned and I watched her body crave in and out. "Shit." She closed her legs.

She crawled in front of me.

Ri'asia POV

I crawled in front of him. I slowly in seductively pulled my dress straps down. I let the top half fall exposing my boobs and my nipples instantly became hard from a cold breeze.

"Why are you doing this?" He bit his lip. "Come here." He grabbed me and I pushed him off of me.

"Don't touch me." He chuckled and I hopped off the bed and threw my leg over his and sat on one of his legs and straddled him. "Thank you for tonight baby." I kissed the side of his mouth and I unhooked his pants and pulled out his dick.

More Than ExpectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara