125

Dana POV

"Wussup?" I said walking in the living room and seeing Asia's boyfriend.

"Hey." He smiled.

"You alright?" I nodded.

"You?" He nodded and I shot him a smile and walk to the kitchen and grabbed Malik an orange juice.

I walked in the room and he was in the bed and I climbed on top of him.

"Here." He opened his eyes and rested his hands on my hips.

"Thank you baby."

"Going to go get in the shower, join me?" He sat up like the fucking undertaker and I laughed. "Useless your too sick."

"I am not sick at all." I laughed and he stood up with me in his arms and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Oh yeah." He kissed on my neck.

"Mhm."

"You not fucking me sick. All that shit will not fuck up my energy."

"It won't."

"Baby-" He grabbed my face and pulled me to his lips and I pulled back. "Nope."

"Don't do me like that."

"Stop feening, it's yours baby. It's just for you, it can have it whenever you what it just not right now." I hopped
down and he sucked his teeth and threw his head back. " Mhmm... do I have to sing the song?" He laughed.

"No-"

" the first time I say no it's like I never said yes..." he covered my mouth and he laughed. "Ok then." He pulled me to a hug. "Shower... yes or no."

"Yes, I am going to my moms house so she can take care of me while you are out." I nodded.

"Yes I need a break." He laughed. "You been sick for four days. Stressing me out, I gotta watch you sleep to make sure you're still breathing and alive. This you cheat only move a little bit. I hate that you don't snore." He laughed.

"You don't snore either. But I just lay my hand on your stomach just to see how much your stomach expands."

I turned on the shower.

***

"Hey girls." I walked into the restaurant and the got up and greeted me.

We were finally able to do this brunch. Jada has been so busy trying to get my nephew into school. Summer is damn near over. She just tried to get him in a daycare that starts the learning process. Even though he's only two, he gets better with speaking every day. The more we understand him the more he learns how to communicate better.

"OK, so do you want to start talking now or do you wanna wait until we order our drinks because I need all the tea." Sierra squealed and I laughed.

" I can start talking after we order our drinks because I'm going thirsty and hungry. Malik is sick and I don't like eating in his face." I shrugged and they laughed. " I want waffles and chicken tenders and strawberries. Yes... and grapes."