99

Dana POV

"Okay so what do you want me to do about that?" I sighed.

"Nothing I was just telling you be- are you alright?" Malik asked and his face sat in concern.

"I don't know. I am just not happy today." He nodded and he hugged me.

"I am here."

"I just- I don't know. I just want everything to go smoothly for my dad and Asia. It's just alot going on. I know I am stressing myself out. I just-" the emotions just burst out and I was in tears like the fucking idiot I am.

"Alright." He pulled me into a hug. "I love you, you love me. We-"

"Fit together so perfectly, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you! Won't you say you love me too." I pecked his lips and he laughed. "You aren't even this cute everyday." He laughed and kissed me.

"You on your period?" I shook my head.

"No. I am just stressing." I rested my hands on his shoulder. "What if I don't like sex and wanna be a lesbian?" He laughed. "I am se-"

"You are stupid."

"Babe no. Listen, you can't divorce me ever." He nodded.

"I would never want to because you are my everything." He kissed my nose.

"You have been being real nice, you trying to seduce me." He wiped my face and he nodded slowly.

"Yes, I am." He finally looked into my eyes. "Everything I do you think I am seducing you." I shrugged.

"You are hot stuff babe." I admitted and he laughed.

"Hot stuff?"

"Yes. Hot stuff."

"Okay now that you are feeling a little better you wanna talk about it."

"I just want my dad to have his baby and everything go smoothly." He nodded. "Samething for Asia and Zha'ce."

"And everything will. You have to think positively and pray about it. That is all you can do baby. Asia is doing her part, you helped as much as you could. They put her on bed rest and she is doing her job. Sleeping and laying down all day." I nodded. "She got what three or two more months? We lit. We gone have another niece or nephew."

"I know, I am just overthinking."

"Our anniversary is in two months." I smiled.

"I got you the best present. Well I got two just in case I gotta do a switch."

"I will love anything you give me."

"How about some-"

"No shut up." I laughed.

I love fucking with him because I already knew how he is going to act.

"Baby why?"

"Because when we get married, when we get engaged I am going to marinate the fuck outta you,"

"Marinate?" He nodded. "What is that?" He shrugged.

"I love you baby," he poked out his lips.

"I love you more."

***

"Gene stop!" Gina yelled and she started laughing.

"Gene!"

"Yo sis?"

"What is the move?" I asked.