124

Jayda POV

"Bro I swear!" Sierra yelled and we laughed. "No seriously, why do y'all laugh at everything I say?"

"Because you are a clown." Zhafir shook his head.

"Bro I knocked her ass out for that muffin." Antonio yelled and we laughed. "I swear to God." We laughed.

"Her brother came to the school and everything. Ant got that nigga to the ground and I kicked that nigga square in his face. Ant-"

"Oh yeah I picked up his bike and beat that nigga with his own bike." We were all high as fuck.

I haven't had a laugh like this in forever. This shit feels amazing,

"We used to be wild as fuck. Once we found eachother again we were demons because we only needed eachother."

"Definitely, I know if I had a problem with anybody my sister was on go. They don't know, we used to fight to death for food, punching a punch for a muffin was nothing." Antonio said and we laughed.

"Bro the banana muffins was everything so hey." Sierra agreed and they dapped eachother up. "When I beat that bitch with a dog chain for spitting on you."

"Yo... that shit was crazy. She got expelled and locked up for a month. He fucking face, blood dripping everywhere."

"I was whipping that bitch like it was a regular belt. Bitch how dear you... because he said no to a date. We all knew that bitch was sucking dick. Henry cheated on Amera with that bitch. Then you spit your dick venom at him." Me and Zhafir laughed and passed me the blunt.

"Whooped her with that chain. I was scared as fuck." We laughed. "I thought she was gone kill that girl."

"I wanted to but I was only 16, I got expelled and went to cosmetology school... Soon as I got out of that, I made a business. I started touching really money, brought some truck, invested, brought property. Picked up a broke nigga-" Zhafir laughed and we all looked at him.

"Oh shit... you talking about me." We laughed.

"Big dick, small pockets. Great sex no checks" She shrugged. "Got him together, fixed his swag, put some money in his pocket, gave him opportunity. Fell in love, got killed." He kissed his teeth and we laughed. "What? it is true." She laughed.

"Let that hurt go..."

"Never." She laughed.

"She will be cool, she in my face everyday, I got time to fix it."

"Because you are obsessed with me, you want to know how I know when your relationship closing our... Or how you should calculate when your relationship is over... When you start thinking about me every day, that shit is over." We laughed. " one day you wanna turn a look for me and I'm not gonna be here and you were going to be lonely as fuck." We laughed.

"Sierra, stop you are my bestfriend."

"I know but if I get a man and he doesn't like me around you... Your ass is gone." I high-fived her.

" yes because y'all up here in matching outfits."

" Because I saw this in store, and I bought it, I didn't think he was going to wear it literally the next day. I bought the outfit because I wanted to wear it next day, I just got it in his size because why not. He should've wore a different outfit today."

" True best friends." She smiled and we laughed.

"True bestfriends." He sung. "Yeah yeah yeah."

The was a knock the door and I got up and opened it.