89

Zhafir POV

I was sitting in class talking to the twins I met last year. We have all the same classes together, they are kind of my friends. I don't really know how to categorize them, I only met them last year. But they are cool and they are funny, they are great people to be around. They make school more interesting for me. Once I realized that I could do online school, I haven't really been in school. I miss being outside, I feel like I kind of isolated myself in the house. I need to start going outside again.

I have to figure out how to get myself out of this funk that I'm in. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I'm going to do it.

"No bro think about it. She about 5'4, thick in the bottom half and small up top." Hassan explained.

"I am a tittie man, not going to work." I laughed. "No seriously, it would never work. I mean ass is great but it's only so much that you can do with it. Butt with tittles-"

"Tittles?" I laughed.

"Yes, like candy, you can suck em, lick em, you can pop one in your mouth and massage the other one. You can sleep on them. Hold them for comfort. They can warm you up. Saggy for pert, I actually prefer a little sag. It gives you more range. They make you feel more connected to your lady." I nodded in agreement.

"I like titties too so I'll give you that." I shrugged and he dapped me up.

"Bro I was fucking with Bonnie."

"Big Bonnie?" Hassan balled of his face in disgust.

"Yes are you crazy! Yes! I was wrapped up in her and all her sweet rolls. She smelled so good, pussy was fall off the bone." He expressed.

"Ew!" Hassan got up and ran around the class.

I was dying.

"Y'all nigga is stupid."

"Y'all had to be there. I couldn't even record. Soon as my shit went in my toes curled." I laughed. "I am still in love with her til this day." Hassan laughed sitting back down. "I am serious. When I heard she got a boyfriend I was crying for two days. It's hard for me to talk about it now." We laughed. "I love her so much. She is a creamer and a squirter. The way she begs for it. I know she doing all that for that nigga. I am sick, I- my heart hurts so bad I want to throw up." He grabbed his chest.

" Well, I got some good news for you, he cheated on her and got Amber pregnant so she is single. I might just-"

"Don't do me like that bro."

"Why didn't you go out with her?" I asked.

"Because it was our first year, I wanted to fuck bitch and obtain a great imagine. She didn't fit into my imagine. I fucked it up, I was too late. I really like her though, it was last year, but I still think about that shit every other day. I am getting better." I laughed.

"Did you get to know her or y'all just fucked."

"She is such a sweet cool girl, she is funny as fuck."

"No, girls are never funny."

"You gets no bitches for real." I spoke.

"What? I get the bitches."

"Only nigga who get no bitches say shit like that. Girls are not funny" I mocked him. " they are always funny, even when they are dead serious. Them bitches be funny. Girls are funnier than guys, guys just play too much." I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"He fuck weirdos, weird ass whores should I say. The bitch Emily." I cringed at her name. "The white bitch, he like race play." Kenny pointed at him and I laughed.