112

Dana POV

"Yeah." I walked in the house and Asia was laid out on the couch.

"So I want you to come with me."

"Of course baby." I smiled and I grabbed Asia shirt and she jumped and I pulled her ass up. "I wanna go shopping and stuff. We have to have fun well we of out there." I threw my arms around her and lift her up and we slow walked to her bed room and I laid her down.

She's only like this in the start of her day, once she get in the shower and she eats, she's going to be more functional in talking and moving around. She just needs that push to get started.

I went in the bathroom and turned on the bath water.

"How is she doing?"

"She is doing better." I lied, I lifted her back up and she cried.

Damn, she is really sad. Ew. Disgusting.

"Hold up baby."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you more." I set my phone down and pressed mute. "You know what to do." She lifted her arm.

"I am not going to die." I nodded. "I will get over it and go on with my life." I pulled her shirt over her head.

"What else?"

"I have to keep moving for my baby. It is not the end of the world."

"Good job, heartbreak is not the end of the world Asia. Even though it may feel like it, this is not the end of the world and you. Look at all the people who has had their heart broken, living and prospering in life. And who knows if this is the end of you and him... use this time to work on you and your mental for you and your daughter." She nodded.

"I am sorry." She sighed.

"You apologized a million time and I forgive you and I love you."

"I love you too." She sighed. "I want my baby."

"We can go get her from the house." She nodded. "When we go in there do not start crying."

"I won't. I miss her little cute face." She smiled softly.

"Get in and I will get your clothes together because you can't dress and you go in your room and you get dressed and by time I come out I should have some food ready for me and then we're out. No crying today, bad bitch and good vibes." She smiled and nodded. "Yay you going outside." I cheered and grabbed my phone and walked out. "Hello?"

"Yes my love."

"We should have a flag dance."

"Like that video you sent me?"

"Yes but instead of Indian and Korean, well, you're Korean and Bajan, Trini, right?"

"My dad is Korean and Bajan, my mom is Trinidadian, so I would just flex the flag I know about." I laughed.

"Do you have Asian meat or Trini and Bajan meat. You have Asian eyes." He laughed.

"You'll find out."

"Let me see it one time baby."

"I ain't gone disrespect you like that. Well yet."

"I can't wait to be disrespected." He laughed. "I be thinking about it." I sat the phone up and he watched me and I did a little dance for him and he laughed.

I started to cook her breakfast.

"Tell me what it looks like when you think about it." I laughed. "Tell me and later I am going to make you show me how you play with it when you think about it." I covered face and he laughed.