65

Ri'asia POV

"Dad?" I walked into his condo. "Dad!"

"One second!" He yelled back and I flopped on the couch.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"You got there?" Zhafir called me.

"Baby, you do this everytime. I know you watch my location." He laughed.

"I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Well you ain't speak to me for three days, I bet you do."

"We was on FaceTime the whole time so don't even do that." I rolled my eyes. "Keep rolling them I am gone put them in your ass."

"Not a butt plug." He laughed. "I want one."

"A butt plug?" I nodded. "You have ass sex?"

"As in anal? Yes." He gasped and I laughed.

"What?"

"Trey made me do it."

"You just let him do everything to you huh?" I laughed.

"Unfortunately yes. He always pressured me in to doing shit. I did not want to do that shit and he made me feel so fucking bad." I shook my head remembering that night. "He told me her was gone get somebody else to do it and a bunch of other stuff. He even said he would beat me." He frowned up his face.

"Baby he was rap-" he paused. "he was doing the most." I nodded.

"Yeah that is was he is handless karma always spins the block."

"How did it feel?" He asked what his face frowned. "I ain't with that shit. I just can't get the thought of shit being on my dick and I- I am cool on that."

"It felt good a little, not to much I just like the feeling of double penetration. I didn't like him... humping me in my butt. It was uncomfortable. A butt plug will do because your dick is way too big anyway." He laughed.

"You can get it."

"No I don't wanna go to the sex store and buy a butt plug." I whined.

"It's worst if I go get it." We laughed.

"How about we order one?"

"Okay order it. You want my card?"

"Yes." I heard shuffling around and I was notified he sent me a picture.

"Get one that is cool to look at."

"A heart one?"

"Yes, I used to see them jawns on porn." I nodded.

"You watch porn?"

"No not now but I was addicted to it when I was younger. Like 9 through 14. When I got my first girl friend I was fucking her so I ain't need porn. Now porn don't do shit for me." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I was so hyper sexual before I had sex." I looked around and saw heels laid out on the floor and a female's trench coat.

"You are still-"