59

Jayda POV

" OK so if we do all fall colors, we need to be looking at furniture now." I shrugged. "I am trying to move in before he gets here." I rubbed my belly.

" yeah and I'm trying to move before we get into school." Ri'asia said and I nodded in agreement.

" I mean it's all up to the guys at this point. I'm not carrying shit, so are we getting movers or what? I am ready to move today if I'm being honest." Carmen shrugged.

" we already got the keys so I was thinking we could get movers." Ri'asia shrugged. " this is actually sad, I am going to miss this place. So much shit has happened here that we will remember for the rest of our life."

" yeah we met the love of our lives, you lost your virginity." We all nodded and sat in silence reminiscing. "Anyways well too bad to sad." I waved off. The thought.

" OK so I will book the movers and we need to start packing our stuff up. I don't know if we're going to be moving before school or during the first couple of days. However, we need to move as fast as we can." Carmen hopped.

My phone started ringing.

"Yo Si."

" yeah have you heard from Tonio? I haven't been able to get in contact with him."

"Actually no." I realized. " hold up. I'll call his phone stay on the line." I called him and he didn't answer, so I called again and Ri'asia got up and went in her room.

Ri'Asia walked back in the living room.

"Who is that?" I mouthed.

"Your brother."

"Yo Zha , where my baby daddy?"

"He said he was going over there last night."

"When?"

"Like 12:45 or some shit like that."

"Well he is not here can you go check in his room, he probably fell back to sleep." I heard shuffling.

He didn't pick up for the next 5 calls I made and I just took sierra off hold.

"Yeah he didn't answer, I don't know where is at?"

" I was talking to him last night and he was on his way to you. But then he told me he was going to call me back because somebody was tailing him and acting stupid on the highway and you know he never wears his glasses of contacts, but he never did and I ended up falling asleep. he didn't even text me good morning." I sighed feeling my self get worried.

"Yeah, he not here." Zha sighed. "Hold up, check his location."

I checked his location and he said he was in the middle of the fucking highway. The last time he moved was eight hours ago.

" what the fuck is he doing in the middle of the highway?" I questioned out loud.

"Hold up." Zha hung up.

I started to panick.

Ri'asia phone started ringing.

"Hello."

" yeah I don't know where the fuck is nigga is at." Zha snapped. " what the fuck is he doing?"

"Baby calm down he probably-"

" he probably what? He don't got his phone, he's not picking up the phone, first of all, Ant wake up first thing in the morning and text everybody good fucking morning. He's always up you can always call him and he will pick up the phone. Now it's something different. This some bullshit, I don't feel right, I feel sick. I swear to god if- just calm down Zhafir." He sighed and Ri'asia let out a shakey breath.