26

Zha POV

"Yo man." I heard as I walked out of class. "Yo." I looked up and Trey was rushing over to me.

"Wussup?"

"I am not on anything. I don't want no smoke all I wanna do is warn you about Rodney. He did this to me." He held up his wrist. "All because of Ri'asia, he has always had this weird obsession with Asia but now it is getting out-of-control and he is trying to hurt people." He spoke frantically.

" where did he go?"

"I don't know that is why I'm staying far away from Ri'asia and I suggest that you do the same thing. That nigga is off his marbles." I looked up and Ri'asia was walking down the hallway.

"Okay man." I walked over to her.

"What was that?" She kissed me.

" he called himself trying to warn me about Rodney. He said that Rodney did that to him because he has a weirdest obsession with you. Now he's trying to hurt people." She laughed.

"Rodney Isn't a threat to anybody but him. Trey is the only one that can't beat Rodney weak behind. that's why he used to beat me up-" she laughed. "He used to beat my ass if I disrespected Rodney."I shook my head.

"That's not funny."

" I mean I can laugh at it now because I am in a happier place. He could barely beat me so. He just had more energy to keep going." She wiped her face. "What you doing tonight?"

"Whatever you doing tonight." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

" I will go to your place but every time I go over there something bad happens." I chuckled. "I am deadass."

" you could come with me today aint shit gonna happen."

"You got your whores under control now?"

"Of course, 2 of them don't even know my address and the other three know better and the other one that one like my head side bitch." She slapped my chest and I hissed.

"You better stop playing yourself before I kill you." I pulled her closer and cuff her ass. "Mmm." She rubbed the side of my face. "You are so handsome baby." I kissed her.

"Thank you."

"I love you."

"I love you more beautiful. Come on let's go get some food."

***

"Wassup?" I sat down.

It's just like the friend group keep getting bigger.

"Let's go." Ri'asia walked past me and I got up and followed her and we sat at an empty table.

It was a breath of fresh air and I felt so relieved.

" baby you don't have to sit over there. We can sit here it's OK. They understand and I understand plus I love eating with you by myself. it's like a little date." She giggled. "Plus Carmen is mad at me because she thinks that I am too- anyways it doesn't matter. Her judgment ways are becoming overwhelming. She was cool with what I had going on when she had somebody but now that she fucked her self up she wanna be rude to me. Jayda is just being awkward because she don't know what side to pick. You are grown as hell you don't pick a side. It's right and there's wrong. she don't need to blame me for her problems. She is mad because she feels like I told Byron about pumpkin.

"What does it mean?"

" since they feel like I told everybody already which is stupid because you still don't know but hey... Tomato means tomato is trash, yeah? Pumpkin just means sex, pumpkin seed means the dick is good enough to have a seed aka his baby. Pumpkin seed with capitals of any sort phenomenal sex like mind blowing sex like have a baby right now. It's a few others that I don't think we mentioned around you. Like apple which is okay sex very bland but you came, we made that for Trey." She laughed. "Dragon fruit means he overhyped it and it wasn't good or it wasn't as good as we thought it was going to be. Pear means it was fast. There is more but I feel like the whole thing is stupid because we made this shit up when we were first well me and Jayda made it up and we taught Carmen. We made this shit up in like 10 grade but that's when we were friends with Shanice. Only her and Jayda was having sex  and we made it up." I nodded.

" what the fuck was y'all watching the gardening channel." She laughed.

"I swear to god we were. We were watch HGTV and Martha Stewart was planting fresh vegetables and fruits. We literally knew nothing about fruits and vegetables being grown in the backyard. I thought a tomato grow underground. Oh potato mean hard pounder no excitement." I nodded.

"So I am pumpkinseed all caps." She laughed.

"Yes ALL caps." She nodded. " our code talk is so fucking stupid sound like we were watching the veggie cartoon." I laughed.

"I can tell y'all had to much time on y'all hands."

"Why are you not eating? Here." She pushed me her plate. "You are going to hurt yourself."

"No you eat your food."

"How about we eat together?" She slide beside me and fed me. I ain't gone lie that shit felt good she really care about a nigga.

***

Ri'asia POV

"What are you talking about?" I stood in front of Chanel.

" because you're being a bitch and I am just trying to look out for you!"

" first of all stop yelling. You just said that he was good for me and that you liked him but now that you are out of your situation you just feel like him and Antonio are just the worst people in the world. You are selfish you don't want anyone to be happy if you are not happy." She gasped.

" I have been babysitting you're a fucking ass since I moved into this fucking apartment. Since I met you bitches I have been babysitting both of you."

" you don't have to babysit me. You just like feeling like you are in control so you take on rolls like that. I greatly appreciate you looking out for me. I do however you are not going sit here and try to Throw anything you did for me in my face especially when I never asked you. The energy has always been reciprocate it but you was so stuck up your own ass you didn't see it."

" you ungrateful bitch."

"You selfish bitch." Everything happened so fast she just grabbed my hair and pulled me. I started swinging on her ass.

How dare she put her hands on me because she made an ass out of herself.

"Carmen please don't- don't make me do this." I held her arms. "I really don't wanna hurt you... I am begging you." She yanked my hair again and I punched her square in her face.

"Fuck going on." Zhafir lifted me off her and she held on to my hair. "Carmen let go." He put me down.

"Carmen come on man." I sighed. "Get off of my hair." She let go of my hair and he lfft me up and I stood up and went straight to my room.

I honestly didn't wanna hurt Carmen. I'd rather just remove myself from the situation before it gets too far.

I walked the bathroom and fix my hair.

"What happened?"

" she is mad and she talking about I'm a ungrateful bitch so I called her a selfish bitch. None of this would have been going on if you weren't selfish and judgmental. Because things aren't going right in your relationship now our relationship is just the worst thing in the world. Jayda is going to listen to her and end up leaving Antonio. I bet my bottom dollar on that. Jayda has a debt into a little version of Carmen. That is so sad because Jayda in it's self is so beautiful and amazing. When she is herself she's the best person in the world but she has her moments where she lets Carmen dictate her life. It's been that way since we met Carmen." I gather my stuff and stuff that in my bag.

I can't believe she just did that.

"You okay?" He asked and pushed the bag away and sat in front of me and I started crying. He pulled me into his lap and held me.