19.5

Ri'asia POV

" I am staying with my man tonight so I have to pack a bag for that as well." I walk in my closet and grab my duffel bag.

" I haven't see you pack a hoe bag in a minute." I laughed.

" it is not a hoe bag."

" you plan on getting some tonight?"

"I am trying to get nailed to the wall." She screamed.

" what is happening to you? I am so proud of you!" I laughed.

" I don't know but he does it makes me want to do everything in anything. I ain't eating ass or taking it in the ass just no ass play maybe a thumb." She nodded. " what if the dick is trash?" I laughed.

" oh my gosh." She covered her mouth. " I can't even guess because he doesn't even give off any type of energy. So you don't know whether it's gonna be good or bad. He do walk like he got a big dick." I nodded.

"Yeah he does and he has big dick energy."

" what he lacks in emotion he picks up in  a spiritual transaction a.k.a. sex." I laughed. "You laughing I am for real. Nonchalant niggas got the best dick. That's how they become immune to high feminine emotions. They are so used to dealing with them and they know how to navigate through them and around them."

" OK you trying to act like you pay attention in school."

" bitch... when I tell you Kevin used to have my ass laid out and I mean stretched out that's why I was so fucking crazy." I laughed remembering. " see Anthony he got that real real real good though but he also knows how to show emotion and that shit makes me love him even more. Plus sex with him isn't just something to shut me up he actually wants me to feel good and I love that shit."

tonight we decided that we are going to have a little dinner with the guys. Which is becoming the usual.

" no don't take them fucking ugly ass panties. Those some of those panties that he picked out for you while you were in the store take them he likes them and he wants to see you in them." I nodded. " take a big graphic T, just wear your panties and the graphic T. That look is so motherfucking sexy and everything is easily accessible. you could take some biker shorts if you don't feel comfortable just in your panties. But make sure he can see how fat your ass you because you have a fat ass." I nodded taking in her advice.

" i'll just take my Nike pro Tech shorts." She nodded. " just in case cause I never know how I'm feeling at that moment."

" Take your soap in your perfume and stuff make sure you smell real good and real edible. matter fact let me just pack your bag." I nodded and sat on the bed.

***

" no but I honestly think that there are still stem from colorism. I just don't understand why they are so mad at Normani for working with Chris but when he works with people like DaniLeigh or Ella Mai or shit even HER it's just a bop." Carmen said and I nodded in agreement.

" that is true and I remember DaniLeigh making a smart remark about the song that he made with Summer Walker." I agreed eating my food.

"Come closer." Zha pulled me closer and I scooted over as much as I could. "Hm." He kissed me.

"Why are you not eating?" He shrugged. "Here?" I held my frie to his mouth and he bit. "You should eat."

"I am probable gonna eat later."

oh you have no choice. Wink wink.

I laughed at my own thoughts and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"I am sorry." I covered my face.