2

Ri'asia D.

"TJ I am done with this argument." I waved him off.

"Don't walk away from me." he grabbed my arm. "who do you think you are fucking talking to?"

He pulled me aggressively to him and I hissed at how tight his grip was.

"What did I tell you about putting your hands on me?" i snatched away from him and pushed him. "I am going back to the cafe and when I get back you will be out of my dorm." I grabbed my bag making sure I have my wallet this time and walked out.

My phone started ringing.

"Yes?" I sighed in frustration.

"I am in the cafe just seeing if you are okay? Did he do something?" my best friend, Jayda asked. "Because I will beat his ass again. He need to be a real fucking man and stop putting his fucking hands on you. He act like he can't use his fucking mouth like he's a fucking little boy who don't know how to communicate."

"No, he just is doing too much in general. I am about to drop him, really." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

The truth is me and TJ been broke up but I feel so attached to him. One day I was just tipsy and I wanted to have sex and of course I called him because he's the only person that I know.  Now he just threw me back in this relationship and I just went with it. I am stupid, I know.

"I've been telling you bitch. Anyways hurry up." she hung up.

"Rude thot bucket." I quickly made my way to cafe.

I walked in and paid for my food pass for this week and went to get me some food from the buffet and i decide to get breakfast.

"Hey bitch." Jayda yelled damn near shoving her chicken tender down her throat.

"Hey." i looked at her in disgust.

"What i do to your ashy ass?"

"First, stop cursing so much. Secondly, stop being so loud. Thirdly, chew with your freaking mouth closed. Be considerate don't nobody wanna see that while they eating." She gave me a stank face and closed her mouth. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome, what did the asshole say when I left."

"Who was this guy and who was this? Like boy you have side chicks so what gives you the right to talk or to ask me anything. I never should have never doubled back. Now he thinks he can control me again and I will never allow you to do me like how you used to."

"Who are they?" I shrugged and followed her glare.

"Oh that is Antonio and Zhafir. I was their guide last week."

"The shorter one is fine as fuck." she shook her head in disbelief. "Tell them to come over here."

"Zhafir doesn't really talk, he is a one word response guy but Antonio is friendly and funny." we watched them.

Zahfir pulled out a big bundle of money to pay for the lunch pass and he and Antonio seem to be having a heated and upset. Zhafir kept the same uninterested face as they walked to the buffet.

"When they come out, call them."

"Why? That is too much." she sighed.

"Stop being a scary ass hoe, you said he was cool."

"Why won't you do it?"

"Um dumbass you the one that knows them." She threw her head to the side.

"So you are the one that wants them to come over."