16

Ri'asia POV

" mom what is this about?" I sat at the table.

My mom insisted that I come out to brunch with her talking about it's urgent.

" nothing, A mother cannot just want to be in her daughters company?" I rolled my eyes.

it is something about my mother that just agitates me. She gets through life by running people over and walking all over people. It is really sad that my dad has always been amazing to her and she has given him nothing but her bare behind to kiss.

" it was nothing wrong with that but when you never do it any other time it feels like you have motives." She sighed.

" did you tell your father about what happened?"

" oh there it is, that is the reason why we are here. So why did you make it seem like you were here just to enjoy my company. Or even just be a mother." She rolled her eyes.

" enjoy your company? Look how you talk to me, you don't even talk to your mother with the respect because your father has filled your head up with so much bullshit. You already hated me and there's no changing your mind on that."

" My father didn't make me think of you any type away. I made an observation and I moved off of my own observation. If anything my dad still talks about you as if you're an angel and one of the best things that ever happened to him."

" observation? What observation did you-"

" that you don't really care about me or my father. You don't really care about anybody but yourself if you wanna be honest. You love to point out the fact that dad and Dana's relationship is iffy to make dad seem like a horrible person when it is really your fault. You have isolated her since you her had. We tried with her and she is so used to saying you disrespecting us she think it is OK to do it herself. Nobody's not gonna put up with that. you drew that line of division but you continue to blame my father. You went out of your way to hurt my father and he still stayed how many times are you gonna hurt him. He loves you mom. I know it may be hard for you to except that because you don't love yourself but he loves you. You are not a good person look at how you treat the people who love you. You know how it feels so you cannot base all of your excuses on that."

" yes I wanna live my life. I have been trapped in his marriage just to keep you happy and you are still miserable. Stop worrying about my life and live yours. You talking about me when you are laid up under some abusive ass nigga. You talking about me looking at the things that your father day. You are right your father is a great man so how did you end up with an abusive son of a bitch. Your father lead by example."

" The same way my father ended up with a abusive partner." I fired back. " like father like daughter." I shrugged and I could tell that pist her off.

"Whatever."

" and for your FYI I don't even associate myself with him anymore. Because unlike my father I refuse to waste years of my life on someone who doesn't love me the way that I love them."

"Okay. You done?" I grabbed my bag and got up and walked out the restaurant leaving her there.

I totally forgot about telling my father about that. Jayda was right this is something that I need to do because one thing about my father he is always going to have my back and always tell me the truth. The least I can do is give him the same in return.