115

Dana POV

"Yea cause I hate when people stare. That shit pisses me off." Some girl said and brush past momma Alicia.

"Who me?" Momma Alicia laughed laughed and now I was in tuned.

I thought she was talking about somebody else. This place is ghetto as fuck.

Right now I am taking mama Alicia grocery shopping because she needed some food for the kids. So why not? As much as she has helped me, any problems that she has, and I can actually do something about it, I'm going to do something about it. Period point blank.

"Wasn't you staring at me?" She fired back.

"Little girl gone head." She waved her off.

" bro if you don't take your ugly ass to back before I punch you in your motherfucking mouth bitch."

"Yeah whatever. A bitch still ain't touched." I put don't the tissue and walked over to her. "What? What bitch? You lucky I am at work."

"I don't give a fuck about no job of your bitch. Don't play with my fucking mom bitch. Simple. I will beat you the fuck up." She pushed me and I pushed her dumbass and she fell back hard as fuck. I hope her fucking head roll off.

"Oh shit." Somebody laughed.

" What is your fucking problem? If you didn't feel like coming to work you should stay your ass home. Simple." She frowned. "Ain't nobody was looking at you, you are nothing to look at." She hopped up.

She is lucky I am here with momma Alicia i would've been knock her fucking head off.

"Bitch I look better than you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Are your sure?" She swung at me and I grabbed her by her funky ass fresh grocer shirt. "Bitch stop playing with me." I slammed that bitch on the floor. "I don't wanna fuck you up so please."

"Dana just come on baby." She pulled me away and somebody helped the bitch up and they walked off.

Momma Alicia finish paying for the groceries and handed me my card back.

I don't not wanna have to beat this bitch up.

"Ma'am we gotta ask you to leave the store." A security guard walked up to me.

" for?" Momma Alicia asked and I gave her my card.

" for putting her hands on one of our staff." He grabbed me.

" do not fucking grab me like you crazy, you need to look at your fucking cameras to see that bitch swung at me. She was over here being disrespectful, the only thing I did was push her ugly ass on the floor after to pushed me first." He grabbed me again. " I am really going to punch you in your motherfucking mouth and this is my warning. I don't give a fuck about no Taser, I don't give a fuck about none of that shit." I pushed him. " you coming up to me like I really stole something or something, I push the bitch down because she put her hands on me now leave me the fuck alone before I call HR and get both of y'all fired."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

" OK so you want me to beat a bitch up okay." I snatched away from him and I started running through all the isles looking for this bitch and he could hear him chasing me.

If I am going to get dragged out of the store by security now, I really wanna beat your ass. I should've just beat your ass from the beginning.

I ended up back at the front and her bitch ass was coming out the office. I dropped kicked her dumb ass and she flew against the wall.