27

Ri'asia POV

" why have you been avoiding me? I haven't done anything to you." Jayda grabbed me.

" I am not avoiding you usually when stuff goes down do you like to distance yourself so I did it for you this time." I shrugged.

" what happened?" She pulled me down and I sat beside hers

" she is mad because we have boyfriends and she fucked up her shit with Bryon. That shit is getting annoying and is getting played out. Even if you didn't feel like you were something once you realize that he thought you guys were something you could've lied especially in front of his friends. It wouldn't have even been a lie to be honest you guys have been doing more than fucking you talk on the phone all day you always wanna be around him so I'm not understanding what age is the height because we had boyfriends you didn't really like him but you want us to think you like him. What was it because why did you even try to play him like that."

" yeah I thought she liked him."

"Exactly. Even Zha said when to talks about him she glows. So why even sit back and try to act like you weren't really messing with him him."

" honestly she keep talking about Antonio and all the bitches that is in his phone and shit like that. I just feel like she's trying to manipulate us to back ourselves into a corner like she did. Then she made about this fucking codeword shit that makes me not even want to use it anymore."

" exactly! She think I told him but no you told them with context clues. That's why when we say these things we say it a certain way so they cannot catch on. You just said it threw it as an insult so they caught on that it was an insult. Then she trying to blame me-

"Me too. I am not even using the shit no more." I laughed.

"Then she tried to fight me and pulled my hair. First of all she pulled my hair and didn't-

"She tried to fight you?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I was trying my hardest not to put my hands on her."

"You should've beat her up. I can't even beat you and she can't beat me. She thinks because you act a certain way you can't fight. I grew up with your ass and you hands are undefeated so far." I laughed. "We used to always be fighting."

"Yeah."

"That's why I didn't know why you let Trey beat your ass." I started laughing.

"I swear I just said that shit to Zha. He couldn't beat me he just had longevity. That why he had to get his teeth done. I broke them bitches out his mouth. Talking about he fell playing basketball no I punched them bitches out." She laughed.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?"

" that was around The time when everything first started happening and I what is embarrassed and he was putting his hands on me."

"Oh yeah."

I looked around the cafe and Khafir wasn't here.

"Wussup bro? Where my man?" I looked at Antonio.

"He went to get some shit from your place. He thought you were there." I nodded.

I called him and he didn't answer. Know him his phone was probably on silent.

"Well when he get there he'll see I'm not there."

"Damn he got fake teeth and no hand. You and your man did I number on him." I laughed. "I wanna see y'all fight together."

"He is too calm to fight." Antonio started laughing.

" that nigga get lit don't let him trick you. Shit get sticky as fuck." I smiled.