22

2 weeks later...

Ri'asia POV

We sat in the cafeteria and I listen to Jada and Carmen and Antonio talk about this trip we were supposed to be going on.

I am not going anywhere but it's sitting here makes them feel better at least one of us can feel good.

" that's what I was talking about with Zhafir. We can just get and Airbnb." Antonio spoked.

Just the sign of his name made me wanna cry.

"Ri'asia you sure you don't wanna eat? I'll pay for it ." Carmen asked and I shook my head.

"I am fine. I'll eat later."

Honestly I haven't ate in about well since everything happened. My appetite was gone.

"Here just eat this." I shook my head.

I don't know why they drag me out of the fucking house to come sit in a cafeteria full of people. to hear them talk about shit that I'm not going to experience. I looked up and saw Khafir walking over to the table.

" I am going to be back at the house." I stood up and Carmen grabbed me.

"Stop it, just sit."

"For what?" He sat at the table I avoided looking at him. "Carmen please don't do this to me." I blinked my tears away.

"Can you guys atleast talk?" She spoke softly.

"I am fine. He is fine. We're okay. We talked already. Carmen do not do this." She sighed and let me go and I walked out the cafe.

I hopped in my car and burst into tears.

I don't know how my body generated more tears. And I have cried so much my whole entire body is tired. I just been sleeping and crying and going to class. Honestly I would rather still be getting my ass beat by Trey then feeling this shit.

I started up my car and put on auto drive and cried the whole 5 mins back to the dorms. How are usually walk back to the dorms but like I stated before my body is so tired.

I got out and made my way slowly up the stairs to our door. They need to think about getting the elevator in this motherfucker.

I walked in and went straight to my room and closed and locked my door.

I turned on my playlist and put it on shuffle and write my wrongs by Bryson Tiller came on. This shower was gone be like the others. I put my speaker all the way up and just got in the shower and just sat down and let the water fall on me.

Zha POV

I feel like absolute shit. I can't believe myself. I went to search for something that I already had. It's crazy because it's like now my every day life involves them. I don't know what to do if it was to change and I feel like maybe that was making it harder for me and her.

"She is probably in her room." Carmen said as she opened the door and the music flowed through the house. "Damn." She signed.

She threw her bag on the couch and her and Jayda went into Raya room and I peaked and saw clothes all over the floor.

"Why did you do it bro?" Antonio shook his head. "She was perfect for you and you fucked it all up for a bitch we both know only wanted you for the money." He scoffed.

"I don't have time for-"

" no you always like to tell me when I'm doing some fucked up shit or when I do something fucked up but when is your time to be on the receiving end you never have fucking time." He waved me off.