128

Dana POV

"Malik." I held his arm and he use my waist to pull me up on down on him. "Yes."

"Shit." He groaned. "Get that dick."

"Oh my fucking God, baby. Yes yes yes." I cried out. "Fuck me."

"Don't come yet."

"I can't help it." I planted my hand on his chests and started riding my way to my climax.

I could feel my hair sticking to my body.

"Do we need to take a second." I shook my head. "Nope." He pulled me forward and he held me in place.

"Baby, please. Let me come. Please. " He held me and slowly start thirsting at his own pace.

That slow stroking did something to me.

"Yes. I am going to come."

"Give it to me."

"Just like that."

"I got you baby." He kissed me and I don't know what was making friction again my clit but that shit was everything. "There you go give it to me. Come on this dick."

"I going to come on this-" The door bust open and I sat up and covered my self.

"He broke up with me and left me in the damn Therapist office." Asia was bawling.

"Asia! Shit!" I can't believe this shit. "What the fuck?"

"What are y'all doing?"

"I am trying to fuck my husband." I motioned towards Malik and she just kept crying.

"I need you."

"Okay just let me get dressed." I sighed, the energy and moment disappeared.

"Okay." She walked out and I looked at Malik who looked annoyed as fuck.

"I am sorry baby." He shrugged.

"I have practice in 15 minutes anyway." He pulled me off of him.

"Shit." I moaned softly and he laughed.

"We gone finish this later."

"Of course. I am really sorry baby."

"It's fine." He walked of to me and kissed me. "It's going to give me more energy at practice and then I got something to look forward too." He past me the shirt I had on and grabbed me some shorts. "When I got out the shower I will run you a bath."

"Okay thank you so much baby." I stood up and he held me put my shirt on and I put on the shorts. "I love you so much." I kissed him and pecked my lips multiple times.

"I love you more." I turned to walked out and he popped my butt.

I walked in the living and Asia was crying.

It was such a good day.

" Before I help you with your problem, you need to start respecting our privacy. Stop busting in my room, I have a husband now it's disrespectful. What if he doesn't have on clothes or something? Cut it out."

"Okay!" She whined and I sat down.

"I will punch your ass next time." I made clear and she shrugged. "Okay, now what is the problem?"

"He left me."

"For good?"

"I don't know."

" what happen, what did you say?"