✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

Per koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

95

51 1 0
Per koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

Next Chapter: Chapter 96 96 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 96

Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

◎Teleportation Execution◎

The entire Taoyuan fell into a strange silence, and no one spoke first. The man on the screen started to fight with difficulty, struggling from left to right.

Morally speaking, most people will certainly support the punishment of domestic violence offenders if they are not doing their own thing, even if it is a little harsher, it doesn't matter. Because in their hearts they think that they are not the kind of incompetent person, and even if they do it, they will be more secretive and not discovered by others. What's more, there are actually only a few people who have families now.

People often cannot empathize with people who are different from themselves.

But this does not mean that they can accept such harsh punishment.

Corporal punishment is very popular in every base, because the weapons and punishment methods they have are not enough to support a clean death. The traditional method of death penalty will naturally be eliminated without adequate tool support. Being shot to death or being injected with drugs to death are both decent punishments.

Many bases also use all or some people to watch the execution as a means of deterrence, but they do not have the ability to directly throw the criminal into a pile of zombies.

After long-term battles and confrontations, human beings have developed a deep-rooted disgust and fear for zombies from body to heart. Naturally, there are many people who deliberately abandon others among the zombies during battles as a means of punishment or revenge, but many people watching this scene now believe that it is just domestic violence, and the crime is not that serious.

Outsiders often believe that they have no right to intervene in household matters, and it is difficult to see what bad effects a person's violence will have on society after being released in the family. Although Wenzhu can say with certainty that a person venting violence in the family may be said to be harmless to society, but once the violence becomes life-threatening, someone will eventually die, but the perpetrator will not be punished as he should. , the crime will definitely continue to escalate.

If evil is not curbed, it will only spread indefinitely.

The strange thing is that even in the original society, most people still choose to get married, but this unhealthy trend in marriage does not seem to have any impact on their choices.

It's very logically unsound when you think about it.

A social relationship that the vast majority of human beings will enter, and will also give birth to new lives, thus closely linking these two people, is called marriage. This kind of relationship is so common and obviously very important to society, but the violence, oppression, and blood-sucking in it seem to have become a matter of course because so many people have experienced it, and it is not a problem that needs to be solved.

Some people vent their dissatisfaction with society in marriage, and some people vent their dissatisfaction with marriage in society, thereby achieving a perfect cycle, with only logic making a sound of being disrespected.

Accustomed to this thing called fate, many people actually have a certain tolerance for domestic violence. Even if it happens to them, they hesitate and are unwilling to leave, let alone if it happens to others?

He just beat his wife, but Wenzhu wanted him to die, and he died so miserably, it was really scary.

Wenzhu has always been a pessimistic person.

Every time she discovered the pessimistic nature of the world, her reaction was very calm and cold.

Sometimes Wenzhu thinks that practical pessimists may be the real idealists. For example, she realizes that most people may not understand her harshness, but she still insists on going her own way without any pressure. As for how they see themselves, does it matter? Anyway, she didn't expect these people to support her unconditionally.

As long as they can't object.

The man's power level was only level four, which was considered the most common level in Taoyuan. It was precisely because he could not get a sense of superiority in the outside world and satisfy his fragile heart that he tortured his already tortured wife. Now facing hundreds of zombies, he obviously lacks the ability to cope, and his heart is full of despair, and he is even injured - he also knows that he will definitely not end well, so he tried to resist when Wen Zhu caught him out .

He was very motivated, but Wenzhu raised his hand and broke one of his arms, punching him twice in the face. No reason, I just look down on men who beat their wives.

"Men who beat their wives are cowards" should really be painted on the wall as a slogan.

Everyone has a desire to survive, and this man is no exception. Although he beat his wife until her blood was all over the floor and she was dying, he seemed to have great disrespect for life, but he valued his life very much, even in the face of hundreds of zombies. He was trying hard to save himself and kept crying for mercy.

"I know it's wrong, I shouldn't hit people, please, please let me go, save me, I know it's wrong...ahhhhhhhhh!" He

cried while running, full of emotion , extremely sincere. Wen Zhu showed an emotional expression: "It's okay, I believe God will forgive you."

System: "..."

It doesn't sound like a good word.

After a while, the injured man was scratched by zombies, and his movements became slower and slower. In the end, the zombie toxin in his body had not yet taken effect, and he was caught due to excessive blood loss. The zombies swarmed up, like koi carps fighting for food in a landscape pond, and even formed a whirlpool, squeezing around, shaking their heads and swaying their tails, tearing him into pieces in just a few seconds.

As soon as he was sure that the person was dead, Wenzhu switched the screen and appeared in front of everyone.

She said calmly: "Some people have been distracted recently, and I won't name them. This is my final warning and response to some people: Taoyuan can only implement my will. Once someone violates this, this is the result. I Violent crimes are never allowed, and you are not qualified to infringe on the rights and interests of other people in Taoyuan. So far, this is the only thing I have repeatedly stated, and this is the only fundamental rule in Taoyuan. I hope you will remember it and never do it again." She

smiled Laughing, the screen flashed and disappeared completely.

The silent onlookers in various places became even more silent. The adults hugged the scattered children tightly and took them away. No one was stupid enough to comment on what Wenzhu had just done in public.

Some people have lingering fears and quietly leave the public's sight.

Wen Zhu had no intention of protecting the child. Living in the last days, human beings' ability to endure increases with pressure. Since these children have changed their environment, it is best for them to undergo a completely new education. Otherwise, when will they be able to adapt? Besides, they had already seen what they should have seen in the base.

And it’s not like they haven’t endured hardship before. How exciting is it when zombies eat people? People also eat people.

Many people who are not familiar with Wenzhu always think of her as a living Bodhisattva, but those who have really interacted with her or have lived in Taoyuan for a longer time know that she is a selfless and selfless living king of hell. Although what happened today was beyond expectations, the most important point is that Wenzhu can teleport others away at will, without the need for any door.

Is this something that space superpowers can do? Anyway, no one else has seen it.

Her strength is far beyond everyone's imagination. If she is willing, can she move the entire Taoyuan? Some people who wanted to assassinate her finally discovered how full of loopholes, whimsical, and confusing their plans were, and how little they understood Wen Zhu's strength.

Fortunately, something like this happened today. Otherwise, when they really take action, wouldn't they be making a fool of themselves, asking for death, or falling into a trap?

These people have the most realistic ideas. Since they can't do anything, they can only live here. Anyway, the quality of life is very high. Even if they have to take exams or register for academic qualifications, they don’t think it’s a big deal. Aren’t there schools in other bases? The management of other bases is not as clear as here, and life is not as happy as here.

If many people were not unwilling to give up the base they had worked so hard to build and the power they held in their hands, they would have already taken refuge with Wenzhu with their families. What they really care about is that Wenzhu currently seems to have no intention of recruiting other base executives or talents as Taoyuan management. Without power, these people always feel uncomfortable, so they have to struggle and cause trouble to see if they can fight. Come and have some power.

And the hands-on operators they sent had very complicated thoughts.

Using money to do things is an unbreakable truth since ancient times. What's more, it's not like they don't have leverage and weaknesses in the hands of others, so they can't surrender to the enemy casually. But it's not clear what I was thinking. With just that little reward, why are you playing with your life? Didn’t you see that Wang Bin’s son, Wang Xiaolong, is enjoying life here?

If they worked harder, wouldn't they be in line with the saying: The emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuch is?

Of course, there are also many kind-hearted people who think that they have finally found civilization and order again. After this day, they feel sad and feel that Wenzhu has shattered their good hopes.

She is actually this kind of person. What is the difference between this method and other bases? What's the difference between it and The Devil?

But what can they do?

Such a gentle person is destined to walk into any good night with gentleness.

This kind of person poses no danger to him, and Wenzhu doesn't take it to heart at all. Anyway, he = her goal has been achieved. I believe that few people will come to trouble me again in the future, and they will not think that beating their wives is an insignificant matter.

In fact, there were some cases of female superpowers beating their husbands, women beating their wives, and men beating their husbands in Taoyuan, but the number was far less than that of men beating women, and Wenzhu treated them equally.

Fairness to her is the greatest kindness, and no one gets preferential treatment. Unless someone has special value, but generally speaking, capable people are not that stupid.

A few days later the school officially started.

Anyway, the season has changed so much now, and Wenzhu doesn't care if it matches the previous school's opening date. Anyway, she plans to let some people get the new academic qualifications before the temperature drops to the point where they can't go to school this year.

Education is not only a basic right for everyone in modern society, but it is also a good opportunity for comprehensive quality to be revealed. Wenzhu does not really intend to use all system employees. Although she originally had such an idea, after a period of In practice, Wenzhu has deeply realized that his points do not allow it.

But she doesn't intend to exchange power with anyone. Only when her skills meet the assessment standards can she compete for the position, otherwise there will be no advantage. Of course, their own wealth may be enough for them to have a prosperous life like Wei Manman, but if they want to exert influence on Taoyuan or be in a high position, it is absolutely impossible to have power.

On the first day of school, Wenzhu not only arranged many exams, but also personally participated in the ribbon-cutting and opening ceremony. She seemed delighted and unaffected by the public executions of the previous days. The others have not yet fully recovered, and their mental state is not very good, but their attitudes are very correct.

The author has something to say:

This site has no advertisements and a permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

Next Chapter: Chapter 96 96 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 96

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

7.7K 184 61
Author: Coke bottle Shiyu went home from get off work to catch fish, and was actually bound to the doomsday city reconstruction system. The end is ap...
4.1K 284 133
Author; orange off Zhong Youyou accidentally bound up a bankrupt plane food shop. Zhong Youyou, who lives on takeout every day: I can't do anything? ...
3.3K 57 7
WARNING:This story is GxG if you are not comfortable to read a story like this you can leave Tagalog ON GOING
35.9K 491 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...