9.13 Base - Too Much Peeing, Sweating And Farting

I was still worrying about Seela, so I only wiped my shorts with toilet paper and pulled them back up. I left the bathroom with a towel. She was still lying on the bed, but wasn't shaking anymore. I opened a window, because it smelled horrible. Too much peeing, sweating and farting from both of us I guessed ^^ Then I crawled under the blanket and put the towel between my legs to keep the linens dry. I took the pillow and managed to get it under her head. She was drooling like a little baby ^^ This looked somehow cute, but also kept me worried. So I lifted the blanket to check her chest. I was relieved to see her breathing normally. Seela had simply fallen asleep. Her breasts were still exposed and I noticed the bite marks on them. Further down I saw the saturated diaper between her thighs. I quickly covered her again and snuggled up to her shoulder blades, so that I had her head on my chest. I caressed her hair for a while, when there was suddenly a knock on the door.

"Cleaning!", a male voice announced and startled me. I felt the wetness between my legs and panicked. Seela barely even moved. I quickly got up and put the robe back on. When I opened the door, the small man immediately tried to enter. I hastily stopped him halfway.

"No, no, not now!"

"But I have to, little lady. It is my job", he explained, when I saw Seela's head move behind him. He must have seen me staring past him, so he turned his head around.

"NO, YOU CAN'T...!", I shouted at him, but it was already too late. Luckily she had pulled the blanket over her head already.

"What's wrong, little lady?", he asked me irritated. I quickly came up with something on the fly.

"I bet there are other rooms you have to clean up as well?"

"Sure"

"Sir, can't you just skip my room for now and clean it last? I have an appointment and need to shower right away. Please!", I explained and his eyes surveyed me top to bottom. I felt the wetness on my crotch again and wondered, if he smelled the urine.

"Little lady, I'll continue down the hallway. Come to me once you're done, okay?", he asked, but then didn't even wait for an answer. Instead he just left the room and got his stuff.

I was still shaking even after closing the door. I just dropped the robe and went back to the bed.

"You wet yourself", Seela suddenly noted. She still sounded very sleepy.

"Look who's talking!", I returned and chuckled. I was glad she was finally awake again and joined her in bed.

"Oh, right...man...I must have drifted off..."

"Yes, you were very exhausted", I explained and stroke her hair. All of a sudden, her head shot up.

"Wait a second, how long was I asleep?"

"I...I don't know..."