6.71 Game Over - All-Purpose Cleaner

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"You were screaming after all. It sounded to me like you were in severe danger"

"I'm really sorry. Next time I won't make such a fuss..."

"No...no, honey...if you're afraid of something or in panic I'd rather like to know immediately. It's my job to protect you after all. So please don't regret it, okay?", she told me straight to the face and even though I would've bet she did only say that in an attempt to calm me down, she really meant it without any bad feelings. I knew that by the look in her eyes and also because she had stopped caring about the wet patch on her jeans.

"Thank you so much, Mom", I said crying because I was so touched by how much she still cared despite me making such a turmoil. She kissed me on the forehead and then pulled my purple pajama shorts down. The diaper was indeed drenched and sticking to my skin.

"Do you see that, honey? That's why I think diapers are not an appropriate solution. When you are wearing a pad you have it both: You're protected and you're still able use the toilet whenever you can"

"I'm so sorry..."

"No, you don't need to. After all I suggested that you should wear diapers last night. It would've worked just fine if your Dad hadn't called. He messed up everything", she told me with a wink before she held up one finger and left the room walking a bit awkwardly, but who wouldn't with a little pee in their pants? Except for me of course who was sadly already used to this ^^ I could also see that the wetness from the front had gone all the way through her crotch to the base of her bum.

Mom returned with paper towels and an all-purpose cleaner. She sprayed it on the wet spot of the couch and wiped it several times before she sprayed it again.

"How bad is it? Can you remove it?", I asked worried while still standing around in my drenched diaper. At least the cleaner finally covered the bad smell in the room a little.

"Yes, it just needs to soak a bit", she declared while mustering the couch.

"Wow, thanks, Mom", I replied relieved while she turned round to face me again.

"Now let's take care of you again", Mom told me and began opening the discolored diaper. I still felt embarrassed about it and looked forward to an end to this situation. With a loud splash the wet diaper dropped to the ground. It was laying in a puddle. At least the smell didn't get much worse, but it had already been pretty bad before. Mom began wiping the floor with the paper towels and I quickly joined her.

"You don't need to clean up my mess, Mom", I explained to her and she nodded.

"Okay, then I'll take care of this one", she announced and, after wiping it dry, she took the diaper and left the living room.