8.80 Game On - Dismembered By A Harvester

My pussy began hurting, while I still couldn't stop rubbing the diaper, yet, while my convulsing hips enforced the contact. Then the spasms finally slowed down and I slid deeper into my seat. However, the emotions were still too much and my head felt like it was about to explode. I still cried really loud as if my dog had been dismembered by a harvester. It took another minute, until the emotions finally cooled down. I laid on the backseat in fetal position and stared at the ceiling of our car sweating like a pig and took one deep breath after another. The same pissed diaper, I had just tried to stuff inside of me in lust, suddenly felt disgusting. I wished nothing more than a shower and a clean pair of panties on my bum. Then time hit me and I slowly managed to sit back up. I noticed the diaper wasn't just wet from peeing but also from sweating. Maybe that explained, why I was suddenly grossed out.

I opened the car door to catch some air. When I tried to step outside, my legs got weak and I also couldn't close them. So I just stood there leaning against the car which bent legs, when Mom rushed towards me. I was too exhausted to do anything but just exist ^^

"Oh honey, have you peed in your diapers yet again?", she asked worried and before I could react, she had already grabbed the crotch of my sweatpants. The contact hurt, but I tried not to show her. She weighed the wet padding in her hand.

"Mom, stop it", I told her powerless and suddenly realized, how weak my voice sounded. I quickly forced a warm smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes"

"Really? You look uncomfortable. Do you feel...wet?", Mom asked me and had shown me a way out right there. All I had to do was saying, that I felt wet, and she would free me from the sweaty diaper and clean me up. But I couldn't do it. It would cost us another 20 minutes and it would be my fault, because the only reason I needed it in the first place was, that I had given in to my lust.

"No, I'm still fine. Let's go, Mom", I eventually answered and wanted to get back in the car, when Mom grabbed my thighs and pulled my sweatpants all the way up.

"There's got to be time for that", she said with a wink and slapped me on my diapered bum, before turning around and walking around the car. It was only then that I noticed, that she wore the gray leggings. I almost instantly noticed the wide bulge of my incontinence pad in the seat of her pants. I hoped it'd help her to ease up a little. Back in the car I felt the dirty diaper on my skin again. It really didn't feel nice anymore, but after the intense fun I had had, I needed to bear the burden I thought.