7.42 Grinding - Either Skirts Or Dresses

After I had been sitting there thinking for a while I quickly put my swimsuit back on and flushed the toilet. Once outside the cubicle I put my hands in the sink when I suddenly heard something splash onto the floor.

"What the heck?", I cursed and looked down. There was a brand new dark wet patch on my damp swimsuit. Lost in thoughts I had actually forgotten to empty my bladder again. But why hadn't I felt that I was leaking? The only plausible reason I came up with was the cold water and damp swimsuit. I was suddenly afraid I might catch a cold or even a bladder infection. Suddenly I heard someone enter the restroom behind me. I quickly sprayed cool water from the sink on my body and smeared the puddle on the floor with my foot to cover my accident.

"Girl?", a voice asked me from behind and I quickly turned around presenting my wet swimsuit. A beautiful young woman stood in front of me with long blonde hair and a bikini in orange.

"Yes?"

"You forgot to also drench your wet bum", she told me a bit abashed and I blushed embarrassed. I had only sprayed water on my front and totally forgotten about my ass ^^

"No...I..."

"Oh, honey, that happened to me like a million times already. Let me help you", she declared and pushed past me to get to the sink. I looked at her confused, but then stepped aside. She turned on the water.

"...really?..."

"Yep, I have a weak bladder and I think not once in my life did I make it to the restroom at a pool. Now turn around, girl", she ordered me and I showed her my wet bum. She drizzled lots of water on my back and then rubbed over it to spread it. Then she repeated the same on my bum. When she eventually went between my legs I shrieked and turned away.

"Oh...thanks a lot...but...that's enough...", I stammered uneasily and she began looking at me suspiciously.

"You...you have already been intimate?"

"What?"

"Sorry, I thought you were too young for that. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. How old are you?"

"Thirteen"

"Really? You look younger than that"

"I swear"

"Alright, then I'm sorry for touching you. It's just that you're only one year older than my niece and for me she's still just an innocent child, you know? Sorry, I'm babbling...", she chuckled shyly and then went towards the stall after finally washing her hands.

"No, please wait", I cat-called her and she turned back around.

"What is it, girl?"

"Thank you for your help...", I told her embarrassed and she nodded with a smile.

"You're welcome"

"How do you deal with it?"

"With what?"

"Your weak bladder"

"Well, I try to laugh it away. It took a long time, but once most people knew about it I became more comfortable with it", she giggled which astonished me.

"Wow"

"That and always wearing either skirts or dresses", she laughed and I joined her.

"You're not wearing one now"

"At pools I just make sure I'm always wet so people don't notice. You know, using the showers and such"

"I definitely need to dig that one. But can't you still tell someone is peeing their suit?"

"Did you notice me peeing myself completely when I entered the toilet?", she asked me ashamed and giggled while I looked at her questioning.

"Really?"