9.9 Base - 1 P.M.

After a while I noticed, that she was breathing slower. I looked up and saw through the darkness, that her eyes were closed.

"Mommy?", I whispered, but got no answer. I thought about it for a moment, before eventually covering her with the blanket as well. It felt good to have her by my side. Then I asked myself, if I would have another accident, but I felt the big diaper package between my legs with my hand and managed to calm down. I felt so secure...

Suddenly I heard an alarm go off. It was loud and I immediately woke up, but I was drowsy nevertheless. The bed was shaking a bit, but I didn't think much of it and relaxed again. But all of a sudden, I heard a clanking noise and shortly after, a kiss on my cheek.

"Honey?", I heard Mom ask me in a low voice and I slowly opened my eyes. I saw she wore make-up and lipstick and I smelled a nice perfume.

"Yeah?"

"I gotta go now. Have a nice day. You should get a massage, it's free", she explained and it took me a while to get, what she was saying.

"Okay", I simply returned, when I suddenly felt her hand on my crotch.

"Sorry, just checking your diaper. Did you wet yourself again, hun?"

"No, I don't think so"

"Good girl! Wish me luck!"

"Good luck, Mommy...", I said half asleep and then she walked towards the door.

"Love you, honey", she added, when I suddenly remembered something.

"MOMMY!?"

"Yes, hun?", she wondered and came back.

"You can have another one of my pads...you know...just in case!"

"I already took one, thank you! But I gotta go now", she explained and turned away again. There was indeed the bulge of a big pad visible on her bum and the thin gray pants didn't do much to hide it. I wanted to say something, but decided against it. I was too sleepy, anyway, and I don't even recall hearing her shut the door ^^

When I eventually woke up again, it was already bright as day. I looked around and saw I was alone. Yes, I remembered, that Mom had left, but I wasn't that sure, if I hadn't only dreamt it ^^ I pulled the blanket from me and sat up. By daylight, the diaper was even more obvious on my pajama shorts and, on top of it, not fully covered. I grabbed my crotch and was surprised, that the diaper still felt dry. I checked my phone and noticed, that it was already 1 P.M.! This annoyed me. Mom must have already had her interview or was in the middle of it. I literally crossed my fingers, when there was a knocking on the door. I was startled and looked panicky at my shorts.