8.10 Game On - Check On Me

"How about I quickly show you my gratitude yet?", I suggested leering and wandered with my fingers to his inner thigh. I felt like I owed him something.

"No, Lyz, I'll end up being late"

"But I want to cheer you up! I promise I'll hurry..."

"You already did that by kissing me back", he told me with a smile and put his hand on mine.

"Oh, that's cute. But Mackie?"

"Yes?"

"May I at least pet dicky for a moment before we go on?", I giggled abashed and after hesitating for a moment he cracked up and let go. I put my hand on his crotch and massaged dicky for a few seconds before I dutifully let go of him.

"Thank you", Mack said and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. Yet again I got butterflies in my tummy ^^

We got going, but I kept his hand so we walked hand in hand for a while. I quickly checked my incontinence pad with my other hand and felt that I had indeed used it quite a bit already. Since I really didn't want to let go of Mackie, I decided to just wet the pad and change into a fresh one once I arrived at school. I carefully opened the hatches and pissed myself. The pad grew recognizably bigger. But when I was done, I could finally focus on holding hands with Mack again ^^ This might come off as corny, but then it meant the world to me.

We let go of each other, when we got closer to school and more and more students came into our view. Right before the entrance we said our goodbyes. Since there were too many people around us we didn't dare to kiss or even touch once more which left us both sort of sad. At the last second something crossed my mind.

"Got your phone back!?", I asked him pointing at mine. He turned around wondering before he eventually just nodded. I smiled at him and he immediately smiled back.

"See you!", he shouted with a wink and left rather quickly.

Before I knew Jenny suddenly hugged me from behind. I shrieked to which she just giggled. I instead peed myself a little. Now I already needed to use the bathroom for two reasons.

"Hi Lyz, how are you?"

"Before you scared me I was fine", I returned with a wink and then we both laughed.

"Good to hear"

"And how about you, Jen?"

"Same. Listen, Lyz, I'm afraid you're smelling a bit like pee...", she whispered to which I just nodded embarrassed and quickly sprayed my crotch with my perfume.

"Sorry. However, I was wondering why you didn't even text me. Are you still grounded on weekends?"

"Well, sort of...", she began while I got the impression her Mom still made her wear diapers. But then she suddenly stopped because Dave had come over.

"Hi Lyz, hi Jen"

"Hi Dave, what are you up to?", I thought out loud.

"Nothing, just wanted to say hi and check on you"