8.1 Game On - Surreal

The door bell suddenly woke me up. I wasn't sure what to think of it because I thought it was still in the middle of the night. But then I realized the sun had already set. A bright beam hit the wall next to my bed. Before I knew the door rang again. I quickly got up and left my room. On my way down the stairs I noticed Mom wasn't there so I checked my clothing. I just wore my purple pajama shorts and top with cream-colored and white stars on it. I tucked my shirt. It wasn't exactly the greatest outfit to open the door with, but what did people expect that early in the morning anyway? ^^ But after opening the door I quickly regretted my attitude.

"Hi...hi Lyza", Dave of all people said to me and his eyes were wandering up and down my body not sure what to think of my clothing I guessed ^^ He wore black jeans and a white muscle shirt that accentuated his hot frame.

"Dave...what are YOU doing here?", I stammered unsure what to think of this and began nervously tugging at my shorts. I suddenly noticed some pressure in my bladder. But of course! Like every morning my bladder was full and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it even a few minutes.

"I thought we could just walk to school together...seems like bad timing on my part...", he explained and I noticed he was nervous as well. Suddenly it seemed to me like he just wanted to leave again. A blessing right? But I didn't want him to go.

"NO!...I mean...no...it's just a bit early..."

"It is...it's just...I was afraid I'd miss you"

"Wow, when did you get up then? I thought you live like 5 miles away"

"6...6 miles...I don't know...I've already been awake since 4 I guess...couldn't sleep"

"I'm sorry...you know what?...if you could wait a few minutes I'll gladly join you, Dave", I returned rather indifferent because a stream of pee had made its way through my barriers and hit the pad and would thus force me to get the hell to the toilet.

"Sounds great", Dave said joyful and came closer. I involuntarily put my hands on my bum touching the padding.

"What's on your mind?", I asked him nervously and leaked another spurt. I needed to get rid of him!

"I could help you getting dressed", he whispered into my ear and took me by complete suprise. I was even more astonished than before when he had been oddly shy. But now this move was blatant, even intrusive. I thought he'd touch me any moment when Mack showed up.

"Get the hell away from her, sunny boy!", he shouted and pulled him away from me.

"Hey, who the...", Dave began complaining until he saw that his opponent was much bigger than him.

"Get lost! Who's this guy?"

"This is Dave. He's one of the boys in my class", I explained when suddenly said Dave darted at Mack. Magnus stumbled and accidentally hit me with his elbow. I dropped to the floor and began wetting myself in shock and fear.

"None of your business, ogre! She's mine!", Dave shouted at him and a fight broke out. Mack got hit in the face first, but then overpowered Dave.

"Stop! STOP! STOP IT!!!", I shouted at them and got back to my feet. My bum felt wet. The pad had leaked. Gladly when taking a glimpse, the crotch area still looked dry.

"You heard her", Mack eventually told him and then threw him to the ground like a rag doll. Dave groaned in pain and it took him a while to get back up.

"You're way too pretty for that big grizzly", he complained, but Mack ignored him and came to my aid.

"I'm sorry I accidentally hit you. You okay, Lyz?"

"Yeah, it wasn't too bad, Mackie. Thank you", I told him with a smile and gave him a big hug. It felt so good to have his big strong arms protecting my body when I suddenly felt him grab my wet bum. I was shocked and blushed.

"Oh, Lyz, you wet yourself. That's what I thought"

"Mack..."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you", he assured me and kissed me on the mouth. I was still irritated, though, and thus didn't kiss him back.

"So now you just kiss HIM!?", Dave suddenly complained to which Mack turned back around facing him.

"Haven't you had enough, yet?"

"No...I don't want to fight...but...the girl..."

"Her name is Lyza. Give her some respect! You wanna know what you already did to her?", Mack asked him before suddenly turning me around and showing off my wet ass. I was terrified. This was surreal!

"MACK NO...!"

"She pissed her pants because of YOU!", Mack continued while I tried to break his grip.

"What the fuck is this? Looks to me like she also shit herself!"

"What? No, no, no, she's just wearing a pad to prevent her from going in her pants", Mack calmly explained and pulled my purple pajama shorts down right before his eyes.