8.31 Game On - I Let Him Touch My Boobs

"Really?"

"Yeah, you didn't?", Trisha asked and I quickly lied:

"No...you, too?"

"Of course! I mean you caught me wetting myself twice already within the last weeks", she said and put a hand on her crotch.

"Now that you mention it..."

"But I never actually wore them, unlike someone in particular I know"

"Who is it?", I immediately asked and hoped she hadn't noticed me wearing them ^^ She giggled:

"Alex"

"Alex wore diapers to school?"

"Hey, don't tell anyone. I promised him!", she hissed and put a finger on her mouth.

"But you told me, why?"

"Because we both pissed our pants and you got a diaper from the nurse"

"When?"

"What?"

"When did that happen?"

"Last fall and technically it was my fault"

"How is that?"

"Well, you know how I can be sometimes and that day I was so bored because Paula skipped school. So when going to the restroom I looked over to the boy's and tried to sneak a peek. After a few tries I actually caught a glimpse of a dong"

"You did what!?", I asked unbelieving.

"Yes, Jeff from the the grade above who's now in High School. When he left the urinal his penis still hung out for a second before he eventually pulled it back through the zippered opening"

"I remember him"

"Yeah, I caught another one later, but that's not important. By luring around there I noticed Alex went there thrice in two breaks so I confronted him about it. I must have struck a nerve because he pretended to only needing to blow his nose because of a cold, but had no tissue. I quickly gave him one and then handed him the pack so he wouldn't need to go to the restrooms just for that. He thanked me and left, but I noticed he felt uncomfortable. I knew he lied and watched him throughout the next lesson. His feet were tapping the floor the whole time. Once the bell rang he rushed out the room and I followed him. When he was about to enter the restroom I jumped him screaming. When he crashed against the wall a wet spot emerged on his pants. I was so shocked I quickly helped him up and apologized"

"Wow, that was mean..."

"I know! Like I said I felt sorry for him. It originally wasn't half that bad because the students hadn't arrived from the classrooms, yet. However I had been screaming like an idiot and that caught the attention of the school nurse. That's how he got the diaper"

"But why did he put it on as well?"

"Alex told me he was ill and that his Mom had given him some diuretic tea instead of his juice. And he was afraid of me scaring him again until he went in his pants once more"

"And did you scare him again?"

"Heck no! I felt so sorry for him I let him touch my boobs afterwards in hopes he wouldn't give me trouble", she giggled and blushed.