8.90 Game On - Vanilla Lubricating Gel

"Oh man...you won't stop asking, right?", Seela asked me nervously.

"I'm sorry, but you got me curious", I returned abashed and she began giggling.

"One question: have you ever had sex?", she asked me upfront and I became nervous. I looked at the door and made sure it was closed.

"You wouldn't tell my Mom, would you?"

"So that means: yes"

"No, I didn't say that!", I quickly backpaddled, but it was too late.

"Easy, easy, Lyza, I thought you wanted to know", she said with a wink.

"Okay, I admit I already had sex"

"So...no, wait a minute. I hope you didn't have sex, just because a scruffy boy talked you into it, right?", she suddenly interrogated me and caught me flat-footed.

"What?...I did...no...he didn't...he's a nice boy...I actually talked him into it"

"Good"

"So?"

"Okay, Lyza, so you know, what it's about. But there's more than just putting a dick into a pussy and jerking off"

"I know"

"Then you'll maybe also understand, that there are different ways, games and even toys to add to the fun..."

"Get to the point!", I said impatiently and she told me bluntly:

"OKAY! My partner and I do it with plastic panties"

"WHAT!?", I asked shocked - unbelieving what I had just heard from the receptionist.

"Like I said: I feel bad about it, because we're fooling around out of desire and you got no choice...", she explained and I couldn't believe my ears. Was there a chance that...?

"That's...that's really interesting"

"You think?"

"Yeah! So is this normal?"

"It is for us..."

"No, I mean in general"

"Maybe not, but there are a lot of different kinks and this one is far from the most bizarre"

"How does it work?"

"You're asking a lot of questions..."

"I'm sorry"

"Well, we use vanilla lubricating gel and rub each other through the plastic pants", she explained and her face went bright red.

"That's it?"

"Basically yes. It's also about the feeling of being well wrapped up, and saving the sheets from stains..."

"And what about real diapers?"

"What?"

"Doesn't that work with padded diapers as well?"

"Sure. To be honest my partner and I already considered these, because the plastic panties have leaked before", she admitted with a flushed head.

"Because you were peeing...?"

"What? No! There are other body fluids", Seela said with a wink.

"Oh..."

"But to be totally honest: I've accidentally peed them before...you know...in the heat of the moment...don't think I'm just mocking you or something. This is real, Lyza", she added and the beet red face gave away, it was indeed the truth ^^

"Seela, I'm really glad you told me about this"

"You...are?"

"Absolutely! This means I can have sex without being ashamed of wearing diapers", I declared and it took her a while to get my logic ^^

"Indeed..."

"Thank you so much!", I said standing back up and threw my arms around her. Seela didn't move a good two seconds, before finally embracing me as well. When we eventually let go, I noticed, that my sweatpants had slipped to my knees. We both stared at the bulge on the lower end of my long shirt.

"Oops!"