7.62 Grinding - Red Light Bulbs

When I returned to the living room I wasn't sure what to expect. First off I was glad that Mack had indeed waited for me. When I saw him smile at me my heart skipped a beat.

"Sorry it took so long"

"She was drunk, wasn't she?"

"Yes, but please don't tell anyone about"

"Alright, promised", he returned before we got to a long pause where no one said anything. We just stared at each other.

"Good to see you, Mackie"

"You too"

"Why did you come here? And how?", I eventually asked him hoping the mood would lighten up a bit.

"Well, Mom told me to come over and..."

"So you're only here because of your Mom"

"No? No! You didn't hear me out. I wanted to see you badly"

"Really?"

"But of course! I was worried. I mean you just left me standing out of nowhere..."

"What would you have done if you were me!?"

"...the same I guess..."

"See"

"But I would've called"

"I was too ashamed...I still am...", I returned and felt my cheeks glow like red light bulbs.

"I'm sorry about that", he assured me and gave me a big long hug. I felt tears rolling from my eyes trying to cool down my hot cheeks.

"I feel so bad for ruining that moment for you, Mackie! I'm so so sorry", I cleared myself and he caressed my back a while to calm me down.

"I know it wasn't your fault, Lyz"

"But that doesn't help if it keeps happening...", I complained, but Mack just kissed me on my lips shutting me up. After a few seconds he let go and I felt so much better already. Oddly enough he kissed the same lips that had kissed Dave like 10 hours ago ^^ But on the down side I felt I leaked more and more drops into my already full pad.

"Now I know and can help you take precautions", he told me with a smile and I loved the gleam in the greenish eyes of this big imperfect boy. It wasn't just that he attracted me, but he made me feel safe and like I could tell him everything. I couldn't hide it from him.

"Then I gotta admit...I'm sorry but...I'm already close to leaking in my pants again...", I told him straight from the heart and feared it would alienate him.

"Oh, understood...then you better go to the bathroom quickly..."

"I'm so sorry..."

"I don't mind", he added with a smile and something died that moment: my doubts.

"Follow me!", I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Take you at your word", I returned and pulled my pants and panties down. Before he could say anything I had already ripped the drenched pad out of my underwear and thrown into the bin. Then I sat down on the toilet and pulled Mack closer while I peed a little and flushed.