9.2 Base - On A Different Plane

"Wait, I gotta pee, Mommy", I told her, while we were already going at a good pace again.

"You should've done it in the elevator", she returned snippy, when we passed a bathroom sign. I slowed down and tried to free my hand.

"No, I'd rather use the bathroom"

"Except you can't anyway"

"Why?"

"You need the keys", she explained and reminded me of the locks on the diaper.

"Where are they?"

"In the hotel room I guess", she shrugged and tried to drag me again. I pulled against.

"But it's hurting already. Let me at least relieve myself a bit", I complained and Mom rolled her eyes.

"Oookaaay, but hurry, hun!"

First I was too stressed to pee, but then I once more pulled against the diaper to get the pressure off my bladder. Suddenly I began pissing into my diaper and Mom's smirk told me, that she also noticed the hissing sound. I started to finally feel better, when all of a sudden a man stopped right in front of us. I looked up and saw it was Dad! What was he doing here?!

"OH JIM!", Mom shouted and kissed him right in the hallway. As excited as she was, I was just as shocked! I panicked and tried to stop flooding the diaper, but it was so hard to regain control, so I just covered my crotch area with my hands again. Dad turned to me.

"Hey kiddo, how are you?", he asked and wrapped his arms around me, while my hands stayed on my crotch. In this moment, my hands became wet. The diaper must have leaked! The panic grew and I quickly tried to figure a way out. I checked my situation and noticed, that the diaper still felt wet like it hadn't really absorbed anything! This explained the leak, but it was also, what I needed least!

"I...I'm fine...how come you are here, too?"

"Oh, kiddo, did you forget about it? Last time I even called you from this very place. But why are YOU here?", he wondered and let go of me again. I spread my fingers as far as I could to cover the crotch area, and he somehow didn't notice my drenched white leggings, even though a glimpse told me, that it had already become see-through. Then I noticed Mom's appearance.

"I couldn't leave her alone at the hotel after all what happened yesterday, Jim"

"What did happen?"

"You know, she's got a secret...", Mom began and even though the words should have shocked me, they suddenly didn't anymore. There had been something, that just was not possible. A glitch so to say. All of a sudden I felt, I was on a different plane. What fazed me? Mom was wearing the white Capri pants from the day before. Yeah, she could have washed them, but she obviously hadn't. The big yellow stain glowed on her pants and even better: no one seemed to care! And after all, Mom wouldn't have gone to a job interview in obviously pissed pants. I became aware, that I was dreaming! Ha!