8.36 Game On - Your Diaper Peeks Out

Mack didn't last long, though, and so he shot his load against the fence while I slowly continued massaging him.

"Oooooooh", he moaned lustfully and I felt his boner fade. I didn't want to torture him too much to not alienate him so I only held it to make sure he didn't drip on his pants.

"Good dicky, that's how I wanted it"

It was then that I realized we had done this right on the path. I quickly looked around and was glad no one had been witnessing our fun ^^ Mack took a tissue and cleaned his dick. Then he put it back and closed the fly:

"Now let's fix your pants"

"My jeans?", I wondered and looked down.

"The jeans are halfway down and your diaper peeks out", he explained and opened the button of my jeans. I thought he was exaggerating, but just let him proceed. He carefully pulled my jeans to my ankles and then also slid down my wet pull-up.

"What's the bigger idea?", I complained embarrassed and quickly covered my private parts. Mack looked at the stained padding.

"It's wet, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's still okay", I returned and hoped he'd stop looking at the yellow spot in my diaper.

"But how about I put you in a fresh one?", he offered me and I found it so sweet he took care of me like that. However I didn't have another pull-up and I needed to save the bigger diaper for the trip to Rock Springs.

"You're cute, Mackie, but I'm afraid I don't have another one available", I explained regretful with my bare bum still visible from all sides.

"Oh, I see. Then let me at least dry your private parts. You're still a bit wet", he offered and I quickly nodded. He took another tissue and wiped my crotch with it while I enjoyed his tender touch with my eyes closed. I instinctively wrapped my arms around him and leaned against his shoulder. He then took another one and wiped my bum as well. At the latest this made me feel small again - but not in a bad way. I rather felt secure. Well, at least until I saw a man appear behind Mack. He was like 50 yards away.

"Mack, there's a man behind you"

"What?", he wondered and turned around.

"MACK!", I shrieked because my human shield was about to expose me ^^

"Oh, sorry", he apologized and faced me again. Then he tenderly massaged my pussy for a moment before he eventually covered it with my pull-up diaper. The padding felt already a bit cold and if not for the man approaching us I would've loved for him to continue instead.

"Mackie, let's find us a hideout to go on", I whispered in his ear while he folded the waistband inwards. When he finally pulled my jeans up the foreigner was already very close. I took a closer look at him. He was maybe 30 years old with short brown hair and a beard. He wore a dark-blue suit with brown shoes and I wondered where he wanted to go.