6.55 Game Over - Unforeseen Circumstances

"What? I'm not pooping myself..."

"I'm not trying to suggest that you do. What I'm saying though is that it COULD happen in unforeseen circumstances due to you being weakened, hun, and I just want to spare you further embarrassment", Mom explained and I felt my bowels become more and more nervous due to the stress. I started holding my stomach.

"Now if you really wanted to save me from humiliation how about you leave...", I nagged which obviously upset Mom.

"Just get your ass on the loo now and do your damn business!", she suddenly shouted at me and I almost involuntarily leaked some poo. I quickly clenched my butt cheeks and sat on the toilet. Before I even wanted to let go I already started leaking shit. This scared me because I had never accidentally leaked poop before aside from  when passing out of course ^^ Had Mom been right when she feared I'd go potty in my pants?

After dropping a few loads I started feeling a lot better. But I also started stinking up that restroom. Mom had meanwhile wiped my shoes clean and dry, but now she turned around and I saw her wrinkle her nose.

"I'm really sorry", I assured Mom and after also pressing out the remains from my bladder, I started wiping my butt.

"Don't think about it, hun. I'll just let some fresh air in", she announced and carefully opened the door, because the bathroom had no window. You could hear a fan blow, but that would've taken a little longer I guessed ^^ However this upset me.

"No, you can't do that, Mom!"

"Don't worry, no one is around. I'll close it again once I see someone outside. I promise", Mom assured me, but I didn't exactly feel better. I was wiping my dirty butt while looking at the empty parking lot and the building behind it. This was weird, but at least it kept Mom from wiping the feces off my bum ^^ When I was done I hesitated a moment because I didn't want the world to hear me flushing my shit away, but then just did it anyway. Now the air got better faster and Mom finally closed the door again. Then she let me step in a brand-new pair of panties. They were entirely white and made of cotton. She kept them at ankle level and then got the bag from the medical store. She browsed through its contents and then I heard her rip open a package. She took out a pad and held it in front of me. I surveyed its white surface.

"Okay, I'll give it a shot", I promised her even though I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about it.

"Tyler recommended me starting with the smallest ones, but I decided against it and got you one a level thicker already. Does that sound fair to you, honey?"

"Thank you, Mom", I returned with a smile and started feeling a bit better again. Mom kneeled down and placed the pad in my slip. This pad wasn't any bigger than my maxi pads. I could only hope they'd do a better job ^^