8.4 Game On - Completely Naked

"What about you?", I asked Mom.

"I'll clean up the mess I made in my pants and the bed, what else?", Mom explained abashed and came to me bare naked for a kiss.

I left her alone and wanted to go back to bed when I thought about her words. I had gotten curious about her bed. So I went back to her bedroom and switched the light on. There was indeed a yellowish stain on her white sheet where she had lain. Her panties must have still been slightly wet when I had brought her to bed. I felt bad because I really should've taken care of her. I should've walked her to the bathroom and given her clean underwear as well. I didn't only make a mess on my clothes but also hers. This irked me.

I thought about going back to bed, but I suddenly had to think about Mack again. The dream had alienated me. Did he look at me as a little toddler? I also wanted to be assured he had really enjoyed our little intermezzo. So I decided to repeat my little stunt from few months before ^^ I sneaked outside our front door and went behind their garage. There was a trellis on the house wall that was actually easier to climb than a tree. Carefully I began scaling the steel scaffolding trying not to make a noise. I was starting to get really excited because I remembered how it had turned out the last time I did this ^^ I climbed the roof and then ballanced above the gutter to Mack's window. It was dark in there and it took me a while to make out the lines of the objects in his room. But what had I expected? ^^ After changing angles multiple times to avoid the mirroring of the window I eventually saw Mack who was lying in his bed asleep. I considered cancelling my operation and leaving to not disturb him. The last time I did this I had made so much noise that he had already opened the window before I got there. He had almost knocked me off the roof ^^ But this time I had the chance to just let him sleep. His window was locked so I couldn't sneak in either. But hell if he really liked me so much he wouldn't mind I guessed. I began knocking on his window carefully. After the third knock he at least turned over, but still didn't notice me. I knocked again, this time louder.

"Mack!", I whispered and he finally sat up looking my way. I waved my hand and after some hesitation he waved back. I was relieved and sat on the roof looking at the stars above for a while. When he still hadn't come I checked on him again. He was finally getting out of his bed and coming over. It was hard to see him until he finally switched the light on. I noticed he was completely naked! ^^