7.12 Grinding - Military Training Camp

"What's that red thing on his chest?", I asked pointing at a line on his character's upper body.

"A big cut I received during the fight"

"Oh and does that affect your fighting skills?"

"No, but it won't go away. The wound will heal but the scar stays"

"Really? But there are no other scars on his body"

"Yeah, because I got never injured that badly", he returned laughing and I joined him.

"So without me distracting you you would've never gotten such a cool scar then"

"That's true. How's your tea?"

"Oh I have yet to taste it. Earlier it was still too hot. But it does smell good", I returned and then got up to get the tea cup.

"Right, but I guess it has cooled down enough now"

"Tastes really good", I told him savoring a sip from the cup.

"...you wanna know what happened yesterday?...", he asked me with a somewhat sad face. I hadn't seen that coming and just put my hand on his big shoulder.

"Yeah, sure. Where have you guys been?"

"Military training camp..."

"What!?", I asked shocked and emptied the cup in one go to draw my attention to Mack. But he didn't continue for a while. Mack looked nervous and it seemed like he didn't know how to say whatever he wanted to say. I rubbed his back a bit and smiled at him, but I didn't want to rush him. After some more time he had managed to calm down a bit and began:

"Dad knows this guy from the past when he was still with the army...however...no...", he cut himself off.

"Take your time, Mackie", I soothed him when I suddenly felt some pressure build in my bladder. I wondered where that had suddenly come from as it had been a long time since I drank lots of water. Could it really have been the tea already after only a few minutes? I tensed my sphincter.

"I think I'll just tell you in order, okay?", Mack wondered and I quickly nodded because I felt a wave was building. I knew I should have just gone to the toilet quickly, but I didn't want to disrupt him any more.

"Good idea, Mackie", I babbled nervously because I was about to piss my pants ^^

"When I left you yesterday and came through the door, Mom welcomed me really warm. She was so happy and excited to see me because Mila had given her a hard time earlier...", he began and then stopped again. I tried to stay patient, but the first few drops left my vagina. I had to accelerate his story.

"And what happened then?", I asked him and I felt another drop escape. I wasn't able to sit still anymore and started to wiggle a bit to ease the pressure.

"Well...she knew about the test and...Lyza?...are you alright?", he suddenly stopped when he noticed how restless I had been bouncing up and down. I wanted to keep him talking, but I couldn't. I needed the loo NOW!

"I'm really sorry, Mack, but I urgently need the toilet again...the tea you know?...so sorry...", I explained nervously and jumped up from my seat to make the pee-pee dance.

"Are you kiddin'? You have a condition after all. Did you already wet yourself?", he quickly asked me worried and I felt very uncomfortable during that whole situation.

"Not yet...", I lied if you counted peeing the pad.

"Then hurry up!", he shouted at me and I immediately lost a spurt of pee. The tidal wave was coming!