8.18 Game On - Quizzical Look On Her Face

"Do you?", Mom emphasized my question that I already regretted. Jenny looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. I looked back at her embarrassed and eventually shook my head.

"No, I can't, Mrs. Anderson, but thanks", she excused herself before waving at me and leaving. I lowered my eyes disappointed only to spot my big bright diaper that I wore over my anthracite jeans. It looked ridiculous. Mom noticed my sad face when getting behind the wheel and tried to cheer me up.

"Don't worry about it, honey. It's okay. I told you it would be okay if you had an accident and I meant it", she assured me again and this actually brought a smile to my face.

"Thank you, Mommy", I returned and hugged her.

"If there's leftovers in your bladder you can relax now. I'll take care of your jeans when we're home, hun", Mom whispered to me and kissed me on the forehead. Just when I wanted to tell her there wasn't any I suddenly began peeing. I didn't fight it and felt my wet crotch become warm again.

"Oh", I accidentally aspirated to which Mom began rubbing my back a bit.

"Good girl. Just let it flow", she whispered and proceeded to hug me and wouldn't let go.

"I think...I think I've finished...", I told her abashed to which she gave me one more kiss on the forehead.

"How are you?"

"Wet..."

"Alright, honey. Then let's get you home. Is it very uncomfortable?"

"No, it's...it's okay...", I assured her to which she nodded and we drove home. I tried not to look at my diaper again, but I felt the wetness spread further. As I already suspected, the jeans were soaked beyond the diaper. On the edges of my protection there were wet stains. The diaper itself was also wet as I could tell by the discolored wetness indicator. But not only did the front get wet, but my backside as well. The fabric of the jeans had created a path for the liquid past the diaper barriers. It didn't feel as bad as when I sat in the flooded chair, but I still felt embarrassed that I had leaked on the mattress cover as well. Something inside of me was still trying to figure out how to hide it from Mom even though that ship had sailed a long time ago.

When we arrived I left the car and quickly closed the coat to hide my diaper. At that moment I was wearing from inside to outside a pad, white panties, anthracite jeans, the big white diaper and a long gray coat. What an odd combination that was ^^ Meanwhile Mom got the green mattress cover:

"Honey, you leaked on the cover"

"Yes, I know...", I returned embarrassed.

"No, don't worry. I just wanted to make sure you knew, hun", she quickly added and kissed me on the forehead again before leading me inside like I had been badly injured ^^