8.73 Game On - You Are Peeing

"Now you're lying to me again...", Mom complained rightfully ^^

"No, I swear!", I lied again and didn't really think about, what would happen, if she stopped and found out.

"You know what?"

"Yeah?"

"You can poop your diaper like a baby, if you want to. I don't care anymore! You're wearing a big diaper and plastic panties after all. They will keep the stench in and in about half an hour you can clean yourself and change into a fresh one at the rest stop", she nagged and stopped looking my way altogether.

Thirty minutes were a long time, but maybe I could hold it in. If I told her, I shit the diaper, she'd leave me alone in the restroom, right? I endured another 3 minutes before I freaked out again. The pain was just too much, but I somehow couldn't let go. I cried again, but to no avail: Mom didn't take notice of me. I carefully began pushing, but it made the pain worse. I stopped again. After thinking about it, I slightly changed my position and slid a hand past the plastic pants into the diaper. Then I pulled them away a bit to free my bulged bladder and put a finger between my pussy lips. I tried to forget about the pain and finally relaxed with my eyes closed. All of a sudden I got my fingers wet, when a huge stream escaped with a loud hissing sound, that made Mom turn around.

"Oops"

"What are you doing, hun!?"

"I couldn't pee. The bladder hurt too much...", I whined and felt a warm wetness spread under my bum. I quickly tried to stop it and managed to slowed down the torrent, because I felt, it was just coming way too fast for the diaper to soak it in. Within mere seconds the area dried out, but the warmth stayed.

"You should've pushed earlier. I told you"

"It was already too late"

"Oh, honey"

"I got my fingers wet, Mom...", I noted and Mom quickly fiddled in her pants pocket and gave me a tissue. I wiped my hand with it.

"Do you still need to pee?"

"No, I'm okay"

"But don't wait too long again. Okay, hun?"

"Of course, Mom", I returned before she started concentrating on driving again. I knew she had a point there. I grabbed my pants crotch and felt the diaper move between my legs. It had become a bit heavier, but it was still dry. So I closed my eyes and tried to relax again. A hissing sound announced, that I began peeing. Mom chuckled.

"I can hear, you are peeing", she said laughingly, while I accidentally stopped.

"MOM!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. I'm not laughing at you", she quickly added, but I still felt humiliated. Instead of relaxing I began pressing on my bladder a bit. This worked, because it wasn't full to bursting anymore. I slowly began leaking into my big diaper. This actually felt pretty nice.