8.58 Game On - A Fleeting Kiss

"I'll tie your slip to your backpack and hang your jacket over it. That way your panties will dry and won't be visible to others", I explained while I did just that and put it on her back. Once I was done, Jenny quickly turned around and leaned her head on my shoulder. I quickly wrapped my arms around her.

"You're so nice to me...", she mumbled and I heard her sob a bit.

"Hey, it's okay...no need to cry"

"I'm sorry...", she stammered unsure and wiped her tears away after freeing herself.

"I hope you feel better now"

"I'm fine. But I totally forget about you. After all, you're the one with a medical condition. Do you need a change or something?", she asked caringly and grabbed my padded crotch.

"Oh...no...no I'm good, thanks", I quickly fended her off.

"But you're wearing a bigger pad than me...", she wondered looking at her hand.

"Actually I'm wearing a pull-up diaper the nurse gave me", I admitted a bit embarrassed.

"No need to be ashamed, bestie. After all we're both padded", she giggled and felt her crotch through the pants. I did the same with mine.

"True"

"Next time I'll return the favor and change you", she promised and hugged me again.

"Thank you in advance. But now I gotta go. Mom will be already waiting for me"

"Yes, I need to go catch my bus as well"

"See you Wednesday", I said and turned around to leave, when she suddenly caught up with me and gave me a fleeting kiss.

"Thanks a million again, Lyz", she exclaimed, already running off again. Startled, I felt my lips and wondered for a moment, before smiling and feeling just plain happy.

Like I had expected, Mom was already waiting for me. An indication for her impatience being, that she wasn't sitting in the car anymore, but standing next to it. When she saw me, she quickly ran around the car and opened the door for me.

"Hi honey, you're late. We really gotta go", she babbled and kissed me on the forehead, before shoving me into the car. And I had been afraid she would notice the diaper ^^

We drove down the roads and I enjoyed the landscapes that flew by. I managed to relax a bit and noticed, how wearisome the day had already been. I felt weak and tired. Mom asked me about my day several times, but the topic always quickly went back to her job interview, because she was so excited ^^ Then she became so nervous, that she suddenly stopped at a gas station.

"I'm about to pee my pants", she announced and swung her door open.

"Oh no!", I returned shocked and watched her get out of the car. Then she stopped and turned around, stepping from one foot to the other, with both hands on the crotch of her blue jeans.

"Do you need the bathroom, too?"